• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Good Pampered Chef Gift for Teenagers?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of gift options for teenagers, including the Food Chopper, Mix 'N Scraper, Quick Cooker, Microwave Popcorn Maker, and Ice Cream Sandwich Maker. They also have a Kids' Cooking Set for teaching teenagers how to cook and budget-friendly options like the Mini Nylon Serving Spatula and Small Spreader. For teenagers with dietary restrictions, the Deluxe Cooking Blender and its accompanying cookbook are great choices. Additionally, Pampered Chef offers gift cards that can be used to purchase any of their products, making it easy for teenagers to choose their own gift.
babywings76
Gold Member
I can't decide what to get for my daughter's 2 apprentice dance teachers. They team teach her ballet class. Maybe I shouldn't do a PC gift? Maybe a GC to the mall or iTunes or something?

I guess it depends on their age and situation... If they might be going to college now or next year and will be living in apt. or dorm, then you could get the Micro cooker and put like the can opener or something like that in it. I also love the small bar board with a paring knife for something like that. But again, if they are only 16 and have a few more years before college, then that might not be a good idea.

Do they have cars?

A couple years ago, I got all of my teen nieces and nephews Microfiber Towels, along with a bottle of car wash. They still talk about how great that gift was, and how much they love those towels for washing their cars!

You could make up the coffee mugs with hot cocoa, sprinkles and a candy cane

Brandi2007 said:
You could make up the coffee mugs with hot cocoa, sprinkles and a candy cane

That sounds yummy! You could also include the recipe written on a recipe card so they will have it in the future too!:love:

Related to Good Pampered Chef Gift for Teenagers?

What are some good Pampered Chef gifts for teenagers?

Some popular Pampered Chef gift options for teenagers include the Food Chopper, the Mix ‘N Scraper, the Quick Cooker, the Microwave Popcorn Maker, and the Ice Cream Sandwich Maker. These products are all easy to use and perfect for creating delicious treats.

Are there any Pampered Chef products that can help teenagers learn how to cook?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Kids’ Cooking Set is a great tool for teaching teenagers how to cook. It includes a variety of kid-friendly kitchen tools and a cookbook with easy-to-follow recipes.

Do you have any budget-friendly Pampered Chef gift options for teenagers?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Mini Nylon Serving Spatula and the Small Spreader are both affordable and practical gifts for teenagers. They are perfect for spreading toppings, frosting, or dips onto food.

Are there any Pampered Chef products that are suitable for teenagers with dietary restrictions?

The Pampered Chef Deluxe Cooking Blender is a versatile kitchen appliance that can help teenagers with dietary restrictions make delicious smoothies, soups, and sauces at home. It also includes a cookbook with recipes for various dietary needs.

Can I purchase a Pampered Chef gift card for a teenager?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers gift cards that can be used to purchase any of our products, including those specifically designed for teenagers. This allows teenagers to choose their own gift and ensures they will receive something they truly want and need.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
MLinAZ
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
tmo2008
  • Chef Michelle D