• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Going to Try Something New Today!

In summary, the conversation revolves around a consultant's upcoming show and her plans to offer gifts to encourage bookings. There is a discussion about the effectiveness of this strategy and alternatives to avoid waste. The consultant shares her success with this method at a previous show and her excitement for future bookings. Others suggest different gift options and ways to handle cancellations.
its_me_susan
I have a show today at noon. I've wrapped up two "gifts" (a can opener, and a FOOD CHOPPER) and will tell my party that if 2 people book catalog or kitchen shows through the host's party, she will get this (can opener wrapped).... If I can get 5 booked (and I will close it in a few days), she will get the second bigger gift, plus hostess specials.

Cross your fingers - it's a small (6 guests plus outside orders)! We're going to demonstrate the apple slicer/corer/peeler (Taffy Apple Pizza), the cookie press, and the cookware - - I packed WAY too many items... but my super starter 2 and the bonus items arrived a few days ago and I am too excited to leave much home! :)

I'll check in tonight.
Susan

Good luck! My director has mentioned doing giveaways like that. I have to start trying that to see if it works for me!

Worked for meNot sure if I posted my experience with this already, but it worked really well at the show I did it at. I got three with a possible fourth booking. I have nerves about the chance that they might cancle the booked dates though...we'll see!

That is a great idea. I would just be careful because I tried this, gave away some great gifts, and they cancelled on me :(
Hopefully most people will be honest.
Good luck with your show! I hope you get some bookings :)

Autumn Cercone
Kitchen Consultant for
The Pampered Chef
[email protected]
www.pamperedchef.biz/chefautumn

Instead of giving people the gift when they book (at the show), put their name on it and give it to them at THEIR show. That'll stop the waste.

Instead of giving people the gift when they book (at the show), put their name on it and give it to them at THEIR show. That'll stop the waste.

That's a great idea, or you could add an extra $ amount to the booking host AT her show! I did this for my show on Saturday and got 3 bookings, all for the end of October, so the Show-to-go WILL be mine!!! :)

pamperedchristine said:
That's what my director suggested I do just in case they do cancel.

I give away a cookbook with 3 bookings. I order the cookbook when I close the 3rd show. That way if anyone cancels I am not out anything.

That's a good idea as well!

1. How do I know which new recipe to try?

We have a variety of new recipes available on our website and in our latest catalogs. You can also join our Facebook community for even more inspiration and suggestions from other Pampered Chef enthusiasts.

2. Do I need to purchase special tools or equipment to try something new?

Most of our recipes can be made with basic kitchen tools and appliances. However, we do offer a wide range of high-quality kitchen products that can make cooking and baking easier and more efficient. You can always reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant for personalized recommendations based on your needs and budget.

3. Are the ingredients for new recipes hard to find?

We strive to create recipes that use common, easy-to-find ingredients. However, if you do come across an ingredient that you are not familiar with, our website and catalogs often include tips and substitution suggestions. You can also ask our consultants or other community members for help.

4. Can I modify the recipe to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, we understand that everyone has different dietary needs and preferences. Many of our recipes can be modified to fit certain dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free, dairy-free, or vegetarian. Our website and consultants can provide tips and suggestions for substitutions.

5. How can I share my experience with trying something new?

We love hearing from our customers about their experiences with our products and recipes! You can share your photos and reviews on our website or tag us on social media. You can also join our online community to connect with other Pampered Chef fans and share your stories and tips.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • nikked
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
schel
  • esavvymom