• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Promote Your Fall 2012 Event?

In summary, "Going Going Gone Fall 2012" is a limited-time sale event at Pampered Chef where select products from their fall collection will be discounted up to 60% off. The sale will begin on September 1st and end on September 30th, or while supplies last. To access the sale, simply visit their website and click on the "Going Going Gone Fall 2012" banner on the homepage. The discounts for "Going Going Gone Fall 2012" cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. All items purchased during the sale are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged, unless they are damaged or defective.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Email-able version is loaded onto TTConnect for my subscribers. Here are the printable flyers.

Attachments

• Fall2012Discontinued.pdf
    160.8 KB · Views: 1,181
Thank you Joy! I wasn't able to attend a Fall Launch, so have been anxiously awaiting the news!!

Hey! Thanks for the list. I will be able to get it out to my customers right away! You rock!

PampChefJoy said:
Email-able version is loaded onto TTConnect for my subscribers. Here are the printable flyers.

Thank you Joy for all your hard work on all the flyers you do for us! I so appreciate all you do for us!:balloon:

can someone make this into word, PLEASE!!! Adobe!! what a PITA!!! :(

Thank you Joy for your hard work! You always do such a great job and I know that everyone appreciates it!

Joy- How do I join tasty tidbits? I don't check here often so can you email me at [email protected]
Thank you so much for all your great fliers.

It won't let me save it... Help!!

PampChefJoy said:

LOVE It... but have a quick question... how hard is it to add the words

"and/or redesigned" in there somewhere? I am SO not good at this and can't even edit the WORD doc you sent... sorry! :)

Thank you much!

1. What is "Going Going Gone Fall 2012"?

"Going Going Gone Fall 2012" is a limited-time sale event at Pampered Chef where select products from our fall collection will be discounted up to 60% off.

2. When does the "Going Going Gone Fall 2012" sale start and end?

The sale will begin on September 1st and end on September 30th, or while supplies last.

3. How do I access the "Going Going Gone Fall 2012" sale?

To access the sale, simply visit our website and click on the "Going Going Gone Fall 2012" banner on the homepage. This will take you to the sale page where you can browse and purchase discounted products.

4. Can I combine the "Going Going Gone Fall 2012" discounts with other promotions or discounts?

No, the discounts for "Going Going Gone Fall 2012" cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts.

5. What is the return policy for "Going Going Gone Fall 2012" purchases?

All items purchased during the "Going Going Gone Fall 2012" sale are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged, unless they are damaged or defective.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • PampChefJoy