• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Glazed Sesame Chicken Stir-Fry in S/S '07 Sb

In summary, to make the "Glazed Sesame Chicken Stir-Fry in S/S '07 Sb", you will need chicken breast, sesame oil, soy sauce, honey, garlic, ginger, bell peppers, and broccoli. Marinate the chicken in a mixture of sesame oil, soy sauce, honey, garlic, and ginger, then cook in a skillet with more sesame oil. You can substitute the chicken with beef, shrimp, or tofu, and make the dish vegetarian by using vegetable broth and adding more vegetables. Any type of skillet can be used, but a stainless steel skillet is recommended for best results. This dish can also be made ahead of time and reheats well.
chef_leeanne
Silver Member
I am having trouble finding red curry paste in the store. What stores are you finding it in and what aisle?

That's a Thai item. It'll be near the fancy Asian stuff. Sometimes it comes in different heat levels - get mild.

Thanks Ann! ;)

Oooh ,this is yummy! And I like it spicy, so I didn't get mild. :) My DH is Indian so I love that HOT Indian food!

Hi there! I have found red curry paste in a variety of stores, including Asian markets, health food stores, and some larger grocery stores. It is typically located in the international or Asian food aisle. If you are having trouble finding it, I would recommend asking a store employee for assistance. They may be able to point you in the right direction or even order it for you if it is not in stock. Happy cooking!

1. How do I make the "Glazed Sesame Chicken Stir-Fry in S/S '07 Sb"?

To make this dish, you will need chicken breast, sesame oil, soy sauce, honey, garlic, ginger, bell peppers, and broccoli. Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces and marinate in a mixture of sesame oil, soy sauce, honey, garlic, and ginger for at least 30 minutes. Then, heat a skillet with more sesame oil and cook the chicken until fully cooked. Add in the vegetables and continue cooking until they are tender. Serve with rice or noodles and enjoy!

2. Can I substitute the chicken with another protein?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken with beef, shrimp, or tofu. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly and marinate the protein in the same marinade as the chicken.

3. How can I make this dish vegetarian?

To make this dish vegetarian, you can substitute the chicken with tofu and use vegetable broth instead of chicken broth. You can also add in more vegetables like mushrooms, snap peas, and carrots for added flavor and texture.

4. Do I need a specific type of skillet to make this dish?

You can use any type of skillet for this dish, but a stainless steel skillet is recommended for best results. The stainless steel material allows for even heat distribution and helps to create a nice sear on the chicken.

5. Can I make this dish ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this dish ahead of time by marinating the chicken and chopping the vegetables in advance. When ready to cook, simply heat a skillet and follow the cooking instructions. This dish also reheats well, making it great for meal prep or leftovers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Zacksmommie
Replies
Views
ngrawer
  • kdangel518
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pkd09