• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Glazed Lemon CuPampered Chefakes in Fluted Pan?

In summary, to make Glazed Lemon Cupcakes in Fluted Pan, you will need 1 box of lemon cake mix, 1 cup of water, 1/3 cup of vegetable oil, 3 eggs, 1/3 cup of lemon juice, 1/4 cup of melted butter, and 1 cup of powdered sugar. If you want a stronger lemon flavor, it is recommended to use lemon cake mix. To prevent the cupcakes from sticking to the pan, generously grease it with cooking spray or butter and dust with flour. Leftover cupcakes can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for 2-3 days or in the refrigerator for up to a week. They can also be frozen for up
krahema
Do you think I could make the new Season's Best recipe for Glazed Lemon Cupcakes with Raspberries in the Stoneware Fluted Pan? I'm doing an open house this weekend & would like to do some recipes out of the new SBRC. I'm planning to do the Truffle Brownie Cups, so I'd like to do something other than more cupcakes.

I'm thinking I would just pour all the batter into the pan, then make a "ring" of the pastry filling in the pan & bake (not quite sure how long - I guess I can eyeball it). Then, instead of dipping the tops of the muffins in the ganache, I would put the cake on the pedestal & drizzle the ganache over top & garnish with raspberries.

What do you think?

I don't see why no. I was wondering that same thing. Let me know how it turns out & how long you cooked it.

Do you think I would need to double the recipe, since it is written to make only 12 cupcakes?

Sounds great. I've made several batches of the cupcakes. As far as doubling the recipe, I don't think it would be necessary. And, the glaze would definitely be great drizzled over.

I would think that you would need to double the recipe, or your cake will be pretty flat and won't look as nice. A normally cake mix which fills the pan makes 24 cupcakes.

What ingredients do I need to make Glazed Lemon Cupcakes in Fluted Pan?

To make Glazed Lemon Cupcakes in Fluted Pan, you will need:

• 1 box of lemon cake mix
  • 1 cup of water
  • 1/3 cup of vegetable oil
  • 3 eggs
  • 1/3 cup of lemon juice
  • 1/4 cup of melted butter
  • 1 cup of powdered sugar

Can I use a different type of cake mix for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of cake mix that you prefer. However, the lemon cake mix will give the cupcakes a stronger lemon flavor.

How do I prevent the cupcakes from sticking to the fluted pan?

To prevent the cupcakes from sticking to the fluted pan, make sure to generously grease the pan with cooking spray or butter before adding the batter. You can also dust the pan with flour after greasing to ensure easy release.

How should I store the leftover cupcakes?

The leftover glazed lemon cupcakes can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for 2-3 days. You can also store them in the refrigerator for up to a week.

Can I freeze the cupcakes for later?

Yes, you can freeze the unglazed cupcakes in an airtight container for up to 3 months. When ready to eat, simply thaw them at room temperature and then glaze them before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Pamperedva
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Pamperedva
  • redsoxgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies