• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gigantic Stoneware Bar Pan - Perfect for Large Families!

In summary, the Stoneware Bar Pan is a versatile, high-quality pan that is perfect for both big and small families. Its stoneware material ensures even cooking and easy cleanup, making it a must-have for any kitchen.
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
This pan is by far my most favorite piece of stoneware. I am so thrilled that PC came out with it. That said, I am having a hard time now of selling the benefits of the Stoneware Bar pan. The thing is Gi-normous!! I seem to find myself saying, "Unless you have a huge family, you probably won't get much use out of it." Then I'm screaming at myself in my head!

Anyway...Sell me on the Stoneware Bar Pan again ladies!!

Thank you!

The first thing you need to do is to take yourself out of the situation. You did just what you should have done by coming to everyone here. You will get lots of wow moments with this one!!!

I just had a lady return the med Bar Pan because she thought it was too small... there is only her, her husband and a baby in her family. Some people like big!! I ALWAY try to recomend this instead of the rectangle stone. With the sides, it is way nore multi- purpose and it is no bigger than a standard metal cookie sheet that you would buy in the store.

They can do anything their heart desires on a BIG stone but they can never make a smaller stone bigger creating the need for double batches or two stones (or resorting to the old metal pans stuffed in the back of your cupboard) :eek: .

Less batches of cookies to make, can cook for guests without having to have two pans, pizza ....things like that.

I really only recomend the medium bar pan for a family of 3 or smaller and hardly ever the small unless for a toaster oven or individual pizzas.

Hi there! I completely understand your hesitation with the Stoneware Bar Pan's size, but trust me, it's worth it. First of all, let's talk about the versatility of this pan. Not only can you use it for baking delicious bars and brownies, but it's also perfect for making lasagnas, casseroles, and even roasting vegetables. It's like having multiple pans in one!But the real selling point for me is the stoneware material. It distributes heat evenly, resulting in perfectly cooked and evenly browned dishes every time. Plus, it's non-stick, so you don't have to worry about your food sticking to the pan or using excess oil or cooking spray. And the best part? It's super easy to clean – just rinse with hot water and a little bit of soap.And let's not forget about the health benefits. Stoneware is a natural material and doesn't contain any harmful chemicals like Teflon. So you can feel good about using it for your family's meals.So even if you don't have a large family, the Stoneware Bar Pan is still a great investment. You can use it for big gatherings or simply for meal prep and leftovers. Trust me, once you start using it, you'll wonder how you ever cooked without it. I hope this helps convince you to give it a try!

What are the dimensions of the Gigantic Stoneware Bar Pan?

The Gigantic Stoneware Bar Pan measures 17.25" x 11.75" x 2.25", making it the perfect size for large families.

Is the Gigantic Stoneware Bar Pan safe to use in the oven?

Yes, the Gigantic Stoneware Bar Pan is oven-safe up to 450°F, making it suitable for a wide range of recipes.

Can the Gigantic Stoneware Bar Pan be used on the stovetop?

No, the Gigantic Stoneware Bar Pan is not suitable for stovetop use. It is designed to be used in the oven only.

How do I clean the Gigantic Stoneware Bar Pan?

The Gigantic Stoneware Bar Pan is dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand washing with warm, soapy water to prolong its lifespan. Avoid using metal utensils on the surface to prevent scratches.

What types of recipes can I make with the Gigantic Stoneware Bar Pan?

The Gigantic Stoneware Bar Pan is versatile and can be used to make a variety of dishes, such as lasagna, casseroles, roasted vegetables, and even desserts like brownies or fruit crisps.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
rlombas
  • texaschef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies