• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Affordable Gifts: Find Great Presents for $20 or Less

In summary, our affordable gifts selection includes a variety of kitchen tools, gadgets, and accessories for $20 or less. These gifts are suitable for anyone who loves to cook or entertain and make great gifts for housewarmings, birthdays, and holidays. Unfortunately, personalization is not currently offered, but you can pair the gifts with a thoughtful card or note. Our products are made with high-quality materials and come with a satisfaction guarantee. You can order these gifts online through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.
pamperedbykathy
Good morning all,

I am in need of a list of $20 and under gifts. I have looked and have been unsuccessuful. If anyone has a sheet and would like to share I would be most grateful.

Thanks.

Kathy

Here is one I made a couple years ago. Of course, you would need to update it, but it's a start.

Rhonda

Attachments

• GiftIdeas2005.pub
    1.4 MB · Views: 368
This is 5 years old but we still have some of the same products so it might help. Be sure to double check the prices as some may have increased. :)

Attachments

• Holiday Flyer P1 2002.pdf
    465.8 KB · Views: 488
Your flyers are beautiful. I can't open this one because I don't have Publisher (or whatever this was done on). Is it possible to convert it to another document form?

$20 gift basketsI don't know if you need gift basket ideas but here are some I made up.

ooops had to fix that last one.

Debbie :D

Attachments

• $20 gift basket ideas.doc
    40.5 KB · Views: 660
Last edited:

1. What types of products can I find for $20 or less?

Our affordable gifts selection includes a variety of kitchen tools, gadgets, and accessories such as measuring cups and spoons, spatulas, cutting boards, and more.

2. Are these gifts only suitable for cooking enthusiasts?

No, our affordable gifts are perfect for anyone who loves to cook or entertain. They also make great gifts for housewarmings, birthdays, and holidays.

3. Can I customize the gifts with a personal message or name?

Unfortunately, we do not offer personalization for our affordable gifts at this time. However, you can pair them with a thoughtful card or note to make them more personalized.

4. What is the quality of the products in the affordable gifts range?

Our products are made with high-quality materials and are designed to last. We stand behind the quality of our products and offer a satisfaction guarantee for all purchases.

5. How can I order these affordable gifts?

You can browse and purchase our affordable gifts online through our website or at any Pampered Chef party or event. You can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for assistance with ordering.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amybee
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Teresa Lynn
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Tracie
  • pchefjaime