• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting Started With Bridal Registries: Tips & Advice

In summary, it can be difficult to get started doing bridal registries, there is a high cost associated with most shows, and it may be helpful to have an online presence and to promote the registries through friends and family. Best of luck!In summary, it can be difficult to get started doing bridal registries
abrahamlaur
I Have Yet To Get Started Doing Any Bridal Registries!!! I Know, Terrible Right? Well The Problem Is I Dont Really Know How To Get Started ... (ie) Advertizing, Etc. We Dont Really Have That Many Bridal Shows In This Area So I Dont Know What To Do About That And Even If We Did I Wouldnt Know Who To Contact About Putting Myself In One As A Vendor ... Does Anyone Have Any Suggestions?

I would do an online search for bridal fairs--you may need to travel a little bit but I bet it would be worth it. You could also make contacts with some of the bridal service providers in your area--florists, bakeries, gown shops, tux rental places, catering people, etc. If your local paper runs engagment announcements, you could send a card with flyer to couples. Be sure to promote it at shows too (I always forget and just add it at the end)--seems like everyone knows someone getting married. Best of luck!

Watch your local paper for engagement annocments. Send info to the bride, groom or their parents....

Put up flyers at stores, laundry mats, college campus bulletin boards, church, etc.

so just use like one of the ordered wedding registry fliers from pc?

Hi Laurie - I haven't done a bridal show yet so I have little advice to offer. Let me know how it goes. Inquiring minds want to know....

Lisa ... I'm actually thinking about making some cookies or something to bring to a bridal shop with my card and info about the registry. People always love food so what would it hurt to bring it there. I probably wont get a chance to do this until the middle/end of July or August though because my husband is getting deployed to Iraq again in July sometime.

I wont lie to you and say I will definately let you know how it goes, but I will certainly try! Good luck with your tries also!

Hi Laurie - That's a great idea actually. I'll be honest, I'm new to PC (almost one month) and I'm overwhelmed with everything so bridal shows are far down on my list. I love hearing your ideas and appreciate everyone's support.

Thank you to your and your husband for fighting for this country. Sending prayers and hugs your way!

-Lisa

Bridal shows are ridiculouly expensive. The smaller shows in my area are $325 and that is around 50 brides or so. The larger shows are $600 or more There is not guarantee you will get any results. You might break even but only if you follow up big time!!!

abrahamlaur said:
so just use like one of the ordered wedding registry fliers from pc?

Those are great advertising tools. If you need something now, I have attached a poster I print out on cardstock and place in any window in town that will let me. Think of the places the bride, her mother, her attendants, etc. might shop.... the list is endless. NOW is a great time to do it as teh wedding season has offically started :D

Flower shops, dress shops, catering stores, party stores, jewelry stores, malls, church bulletiin boards, and yes laundry mats...

A small investment that could reap many rewards.

Good Luck :cool:

Oops!!Here is the attachment...

Last edited:
PCGINA said:
I have attached a poster I print out on cardstock and place in any window in town that will let me.

:confused: Am I missing something? I would love to see your poster!!

haha oops, we were posting at the same time! THANKS!!! :p

PCGINA said:
Here is the attachment...
Gina--what kind of reaction do you typically get from the shop owners/managers? I am trying to get over the fear hurdle that is keeping me from doing this. I haven't specifically tried wedding places yet, but when I've inquired about doing a "pamper your business" type thing I have basically been rejected by every place I've tried (no, I haven't tried everywhere, just a handful of businesses that I was at anyway). That has been discouraging and makes me feel weird about asking.

One thing I would LOVE to do is try and find some kind of wedding professionals group/consortium to share marketing ideas, serve as a referral group, etc. Wonder if anyone has tried that and can share tips?

The Bridal Shows in our area are usually between $500 to $800 for 3 or 4 hours. I have always shared the expense with someone else. The hard part is getting the future brides to advertise the registries with thier friends and families. I've had three weddings pass with only one getting any response. I'm not doing any more bridal shows until I see how well the registries I have work out.

1. What is the benefit of creating a bridal registry with Pampered Chef?

Creating a bridal registry with Pampered Chef allows you to receive high-quality kitchen products as wedding gifts. These products are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

2. How do I create a bridal registry with Pampered Chef?

Creating a bridal registry with Pampered Chef is easy! Simply visit our website and click on the "Registry" tab. From there, you can create an account and start adding products to your registry.

3. Can I add products from other brands to my Pampered Chef bridal registry?

Unfortunately, our bridal registry only allows products from Pampered Chef to be added. This ensures that you receive the highest quality and most reliable products for your kitchen.

4. How do I let my guests know about my Pampered Chef bridal registry?

Once you have created your registry, you can share the link with your guests via email, social media, or on your wedding website. You can also include the link on your wedding invitations or bridal shower invitations.

5. Can I make changes to my Pampered Chef bridal registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can make changes to your registry at any time. Simply log into your account and add or remove items as needed. Your guests will be able to see the updates in real-time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Kim Caudill
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg