• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host a Fun Kitchen Show and Earn FREE Products with Pampered Chef!

In summary, the speaker is informing their acquaintances that they have become a Consultant with Pampered Chef and are looking for hosts to help them earn free products. The shows are described as fun and educational, and there is an option for a book party as well. The speaker encourages anyone interested to contact them and also suggests passing the opportunity on to someone else.
DebPC
Staff member
Hello Everyone!

Some of you know me through my kids XXXX and XXXX, my husband XXXX, my Mom XXX, you've worked with me, become my friend or we've gotten acquainted during my first years in the XXXX area.

I'm writing to let you know that I've become a Consultant with Pampered Chef. I have been buying their products for years and they have really saved me a lot of time in the kitchen. Their products are restaurant quality and their Kitchen Shows are a lot of fun.

Would you help me by hosting one of my first shows? I would come and cook a quick recipe for you and your friends and in turn, you'd earn a lot of FREE Pampered Chef products for your kitchen! The shows really are a lot of fun---you learn some new recipe ideas, quick-tips and get to see the products before you buy them.

If you are interested in having a party, they last about 1 hour. You can show off your new home or kitchen, your holiday lights or have a get together after the first of the year. If you don't feel like having a party in your home you can have a book party too. If you are interested you can e-mail me at XXXX or you can call me at XXXX. If this doesn't sound like fun to you, pass this on to someone you think will. Thanks so much for your help!! I really appreciate it!

Hi there!

I just wanted to say congratulations on becoming a Consultant with Pampered Chef! I have heard great things about their products and it's awesome that you have been using them for years. I'm sure your friends and family will be excited to see the products in action and learn some new recipes and tips. I would love to help you out by hosting a show for you! I think it would be a fun and unique way to catch up with friends and see all the great products Pampered Chef has to offer. I will definitely be in touch with you to schedule a date. Best of luck with your new venture and I look forward to seeing you at the show! Take care.

Dear friend,

I am so excited to share with you that I have recently become a Consultant with Pampered Chef! I have been a loyal customer of their products for years and I can honestly say that they have made my time in the kitchen so much easier. The quality of their products is top-notch and their Kitchen Shows are always a blast.

I am reaching out to you today to ask for your support in hosting one of my first shows. As a host, you will have the opportunity to earn FREE Pampered Chef products for your kitchen while having a fun and interactive cooking demonstration with your friends. It's a win-win situation! Not only will you get to see some amazing products in action, but you will also learn new recipe ideas and quick tips to make your time in the kitchen even more enjoyable.

Hosting a party is simple and easy, lasting only about an hour. You can choose to have it at your home, where you can show off your new home or kitchen, or we can have a virtual party through a book party. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please don't hesitate to contact me at XXXX or by phone at XXXX. And if this doesn't sound like your cup of tea, please feel free to pass this message along to someone you think might enjoy it. Your support means the world to me and I truly appreciate it.

Thank you for considering hosting a party with me and helping me kick off my journey with Pampered Chef. I can't wait to share these amazing products with you and your friends!

1. How do I host a Pampered Chef kitchen show?

To host a Pampered Chef kitchen show, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date for the show. You can also host a virtual show through a consultant's personal website.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef kitchen show?

By hosting a Pampered Chef kitchen show, you can earn free products, get exclusive discounts, and have a fun and interactive cooking experience with your friends and family.

3. How many guests do I need to host a Pampered Chef show?

You will need at least 4-6 guests to host a Pampered Chef show. However, the more guests you have, the more rewards you can earn!

4. Can I choose the recipes for my Pampered Chef show?

Yes, you can work with your Pampered Chef consultant to choose the recipes that will be featured in your show. You can also request specific recipes or themes for your show.

5. How long does a Pampered Chef kitchen show last?

A typical Pampered Chef kitchen show lasts about 2-3 hours. However, the duration can vary depending on the number of guests and the recipes being prepared.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CassieMarie
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KIRAT
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Laurie Sobon