• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting Response from Your Newsletter: Tips and Tricks

In the classic batter bowl, mix together ground beef, taco seasoning, 1/4 of cheese, and water. Then put the crescent triangles on a large baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, remove from oven and top with shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, and diced onion. Add black olives and sour cream on top. Enjoy!
sOhSherri
Do many of you get a response from customers from your newsletter? I send out over 100 enewsletters and mail arond 75 consistently once per month. I have gotten little to no response from these. Is there a secret to getting response? Do you follow up with a phone call after it goes out?

Do you mean an email newsletter or one you mail?

Newletter questionBoth. I do over 100 by email and snail mail another 75 or so.

Wow!! You guys must make great money to be paying postage for all those newsletters. If you are not getting any responses I suggest you stop doing it.If you don't get an order off of all those newsletters to pay for your postage it is not worth it. I bet you would get more responses by just putting out catalogs with your name on it at area schools, banks, salons, etc. I went into this business with the phillosophy of not spending more to make a little. I have had several friends who get so caught up in trying to make their business work that they don't look at the bottom line and realize how little they actually make. That is one of the fantastic things about PC is that you do not have to invest alot of money in it. I have recently just gotten into sending out the emails and I think that is a great idea. Free too!!
Good luck with your business. :)

Newletter questionYou all are absolutely right. I am just throwing money out the window by mailing newsletters. Enough of this madness? Thanks for opening my eyes!!

Why don't you send email newsletters instead of paper ones. This is the best way to keep your name in front of previous customers. I always add specials that are happening and recipes.

The newsletters I send out are not really intended to create a response. They are more meant to keep my name in front of them.

I do get a lot of response if I have a special SALE and send that out in a enewsletter. I usually make it so they call to place an order during a specific time, they get a certain discount. This has worked very well for me, but I don't do it every month.

I would not give up newsletters totally, maybe just the method you send them out. Give e-newsletters a try.

Good luck!

Ginger: Do you do your own newletters up? Besides a recipe and a certain special you may be offering what else do you put in it? Guest special or host special for the month? I'm clueless here and would like to start one.

TIA

Jodi h :)

I want to start an newsletter. Could someone please post one of theres that I can use as a sample?

Thank you!!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Pampered Chef has a lot of things happening in March. We have our new spring products which many have been anxiously anticipating. Well, they are finally here. Make sure you book a show to help your friends and family get a first hand look.

We also have a new host program. Be sure to read about all of the free possibilities below.

Don't forget to add some green food coloring to your mashed potatoes or milk at dinnertime to enjoy St. Pat's Day. Did you know that Ireland was the first European country to grow potatoes on a large scale?

Decorate your Simple Additions® pieces by brushing them with light corn syrup using a decorating bag, and then shaking green-colored sugar crystals over the syrup.

This issue is packed with delicious GREEN recipes to help you celebrate St. Patrick's Day.

The New Host Program Has People Talking...

Our exciting new host program takes effect on March 1, and it's already creating quite a stir.

* It's simple!
Simplicity is key. With the new program, you can clearly see the value of all your free products right off the bat.

For example, with $500 in guest sales, you will receive $90 in free products, two half-price items and a 25% discount on any other products you want!'"

Just imagine all your benefits with a $1,000 show!

* A new Booking Benefit
The Booking Benefit offers great incentives. It's a win-win situation for everyone!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Favorite Recipes...

Taco Ring

1 pound ground beef, cooked and drained

1 package taco seasoning mix

1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese

2 Tbsp. water

2 packages (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent roll dough

1 medium green or red pepper

1/2 head of lettuce, shredded

1 medium tomato, cubed

1 small onion, chopped

sliced black olives

1 cup of salsa

sour cream

Directions:

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Combine meat, seasoning, 1/2 of cheese, and water in a Classic Batter Bowl.

Arrange crescent triangles on a Large Round Baking Stone. The bases will overlap and points to the outside (it should look like a sunburst).

Scoop the meat mixture over the crescent rolls using the Large Scoop. Fold the triangle over filling and tuck under the base at the center. Filling will not be completely covered.

Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Cut the top of the green or red pepper off using V-Shaped Cutter and take out the seeds. Place the pepper in the center of the ring and fill with salsa. Slice the lettuce with your Ultimate Slice & Grate and mound the lettuce, onion, and tomato, black olives, and remaining cheese around the pepper. Garnish with sour cream using Easy Accent Decorator. Show-off your beautiful dish and then enjoy!

©The Pampered Chef, Ltd.

Spotlight on...

The new Prep Bowl Set will make perfect mini doll cakes for bridal Shows or children's birthday parties.

Using the Large Scoop, place two scoops of batter into greased and floured prep bowls. Bake at 350°F for approximately 20 minutes. Test for doneness using the Cake Tester.

Cool for 10 minutes and remove cakes from Prep Bowls to Stackable Cooling Rack; cool completely. Ice the "dress" bases as desired and place 4 1/4 inch mini doll picks (available at most craft stores) in centers of mini cakes to complete.

The Medium Bar Pan is the ideal size for preparing packaged brownie mixes (19-21 ounces). The Small Bar Pan is perfect with 9-ounce mixes.

For enhanced flavor, replace water with chicken, beef or vegetable broth when preparing rice in the Rice Cooker Plus.

Host of the Month:

Way to go!!! Our host of the month is:

Earned the following Pampered Chef products FREE:

Earned the following at half price:

Earned the following at a discount:

Was able to purchase the following host only products:

...And will be able to purchase Pampered Chef items at a discount for the next 12 months as well as have the opportunity to purchase Grand Plan Club specials.

Let's stock your kitchen with free Pampered Chef tools in a free Pampered Chef shopping spree?

...and have a blast with friends and family at the same time!

March Specials....

Have you hugged your garlic today? Give it a good squeeze with a Pampered Chef® classic! Add fresh garlic to your recipes, not your fingers. One squeeze is all it takes. No peeling,no mess!

FREE with $50 purchase! A $15.50 value! (#GH27)

Save a Date for Us Free Stuff... April Hosts Entertain With Style

Host a Kitchen Show® in April, and choose ONE of our Woven Selections™ pieces at 60% off!
Woven Large Square Server for only $16.75! Regular Price $42 (#HE96)
Woven Rectangle Server for only $15.50! Regular P rice $39 (#HE97)
Woven Round Tray for only $15.50! Regular Price $39 (#HE98)
Woven Selections™ pieces are the perfect companions for Stoneware and Simple Additions®, and are also great on their own.

They're practical, beautiful and make any house a home!

This is in addition to benefits with our exciting new host program:
More free products of your choice.
Hospitality bonus - $15 gift of Free Product Value to thank you for hosting a Kitchen Show®.
Up to 4 half-price products!
Up to a 30% discount on other purchases at your Show.
A 10% discount for a full year.
Free shipping on your order.

*Favorite April theme shows: Porch Party, Spring Fling, No Tax Party, and more. Just ask!
More Recipes...

Shamrock Cookies

1 pkg. Sugar Cookie Dough (pre-made)

Green Food Coloring or Food Dye

Green sugar crystals

Directions:

Mix the Sugar Cookie Dough and the food coloring or dye with the Mix 'n Scraper.

Fill the Cookie Press with colored cookie dough. Use the shamrock disc. Press out shamrock cookies on the Rectangle Stone.

Cook at 350 degrees 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.

Sprinkle with green sugar crystals. Let cool on Stackable Cooling Rack.
©The Pampered Chef, Ltd. 2003

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Creamy Mint Brownie Wedges

1 package (19-21 ounces)fudge brownie mix (plus

ingredients to make cake-like brownies)

1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened

1/2 cup powdered sugar

2 drops green food color

1 package (4.67 ounces) creme de menthe chocolate thins

(28 pieces), unwrapped, divided

Directions:

Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray Deep Dish Baker with oil using Kitchen Spritzer. In Classic Batter Bowl, prepare brownie mix according to package directions for cake-like brownies. Pour batter into baker, spreading evenly. Bake 35-40 minutes or until brownie is set. Do not overbake. Remove to Stackable Cooling Rack; cool completely.

In Small Batter Bowl, combine cream cheese and powdered sugar; whisk until smooth using Stainless Steel Whisk. Add food color, if desired; mix well. Spread evenly over brownie using Small Spreader.

Using Crinkle Cutter, coarsely chop 18 of the chocolate thins; sprinkle over filling. Place remaining 10 chocolate thins in Small Micro-Cooker®; microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 20-40 seconds, stirring after each 20-second interval, until melted and smooth. Do not overheat. Drizzle chocolate in a circular pattern over filling. Allow chocolate to set 5 minutes. Cut using Utility Knife; serve using Mini-Serving Spatula.

©The Pampered Chef, Ltd. 2003

Lime Tortilla Chips

You'll love these baked tortilla chips with a hint of lime

8 (7-inch) flour tortillas

2 tablespoons lime juice

1/4 teaspoon coarse salt

Directions:

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Brush one side of each tortilla with lime juice; sprinkle lightly with salt. Cut each tortilla into eight wedges in a single layer on the Large Round Stone. Bake 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned and crisp.
Yield: 64 chips

©The Pampered Chef, Ltd.

In the Next Issue...

Creative ideas to Pamper the Moms in your life. Also great, spring recipes with real savings.

Your Pampered Chef Kitchen Consultant
Your Name
Please call me at: Your Phone Number
Email Address
www.pamperedchef.biz/......

Cooking Classes Fundraisers Gift Certificates Bridal Showers Gift Registry Individual Orders Catalog shows Business Opportunities

Excellent Newsletter- thanks Ginger!!!

Wow- whatta newletter! If I were on your mailing list I would certainly feel well informed and up-to-date with TPC! Great ideas for those of us that are considering going this route. I'm a "hobbist" in TPC, but considering stepping it up a notch and was thinking in these lines.

Thanks much for the sample.

Janet

I insert pictures in the newsletter to show the different products and recipes, but didn't do that here. I had to take some of it out cause I couldn't post a file that big.

There is a great group where you can share and use each others newsletter ideas. It is nice to not have to reinvent the wheel.

http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/PC-e-News-Swap/?yguid=174803499

I've just started using Constant Contact (www.constantcontact.com) for my email newsletter. They have a free trial period, after that if you have more than 50 names on your list they charge a monthly fee, but I think I'll still keep it. It's a tax deduction and you get a really professional looking newsletter and you can see who opens it, when they open it, and if the click the link to your website.

If you'd like to see a sample of what one looks like email me and I'll send you my last one. Or you can sign up for a free trial with just your email address. No credit card until after the trial.

newslettersI use a service for my newsletter. I am creativly illerate so I let someone else do it for me. Go to www.consultantscorner.com to see samples. For $5.00/month it is well worth me not wasting endless hours trying to come up with something not nearly as professional looking.

I only e-mail my newsletter to save on postage. On the off chance that I forget to send it to someone who has been getting them right along they are sure to call me on it. This lets me know that they are reading them and appreciate the info included.

There are personalized with your info as well.

Check her out... she does a great job and will save you tons of time!!

dawnsclassycupboard]I use a service for my newsletter. I am creativly illerate so I let someone else do it for me. Go to www.consultantscorner.com to see samples. For $5.00/month it is well worth me not wasting endless hours trying to come up with something not nearly as professional looking.

That link doesn't work.

newslettersI do an email newsletter similar to the one posted--it's my Recipe of the Month Club. And, I mail about 75 postcard newsletters per month titled "Good Taste" to past hosts and preferred customers. The front of the newsletter has a creative idea or recipe. The back half has the monthly specials along with my name, address, telephone number, email and website. I don't necessarily get calls from these but it does keep my name in front of people. Making phone calls 2-3 days after I mail my newsletter postcards has resulted in bookings.

1. How can I increase the open rate of my newsletter?

To increase the open rate of your newsletter, you can try using attention-grabbing subject lines, personalization, and sending your newsletters at the most optimal times for your audience. You can also segment your email list and send targeted newsletters to specific groups of subscribers.

2. What should I include in my newsletter to keep readers engaged?

To keep readers engaged, you can include interesting and relevant content, such as product updates, special offers, helpful tips, and customer success stories. You can also add visuals like images and videos to make your newsletter visually appealing.

3. How often should I send out newsletters?

The frequency of your newsletter will depend on your audience and the type of content you are sending. Generally, it is recommended to send newsletters at least once a month to stay top of mind with your subscribers. However, you can also send newsletters more frequently if you have valuable and timely information to share.

4. How can I encourage subscribers to take action after reading my newsletter?

To encourage subscribers to take action, you can include clear and compelling call-to-action buttons or links in your newsletter. You can also offer exclusive deals or promotions to your subscribers, which can entice them to take action.

5. How can I measure the success of my newsletter?

You can measure the success of your newsletter by tracking metrics such as open rates, click-through rates, and conversion rates. These metrics will give you insights into how engaged your subscribers are with your newsletter and if they are taking the desired actions. You can also ask for feedback from your subscribers through surveys or by monitoring social media mentions related to your newsletter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwpamp
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
magentablue
Replies