• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting Ready for Hostess & Catalog Kits - Tips & Advice

In summary, Heather suggests that those starting out in the hosting business use 2pocket folders to organize their materials, and that they also include brochures and flyers in their host packets.
heat123
Silver Member
Hi pc gals & pals-

Just getting things together as I wait for my kit to arrive! What all do you put in hostess packets and catalog pkts? So I can start putting some of them together while I wait.

Also do you present them in reusable binders or use manilla type envelopes?

What else should I order asap besides my website, bus. cards and labels?

can you place an orders supply as soon as you get your debit card? Do you send it by mail or can you do it online anywhere?

thanks a bunch!
Heather Isackson ;)
Ind. Kitchen Consultant #459753

I have found using 2pocket folders makes it alot easier for my hosts when i can give it to them in person. manila envelopes are good for mailing host packets. Usually you include 2 or 3 catalogs,outside order forms, monthly specials, invitations, and I also include a host thank you letter that includes their password into the host section on my website. supply orders can be placed thru pampered partner once you have installed it on your computer.
when you receive your kit there is a section in recipe for success that helps guide you on host and guest packets. I also use 2 pocket folder for guest packets.
good luck in your new business!
Tracey Spitler #411672

Last edited:
I also include a couple of flyers in mine like the Top 10 Reasons to own Stones, The best show ever flyer and of course the recruiting flyer and brochures. My Director brought me a sample of her host pack along with a neat way she puts her catalogs in a 2 pocket folder for the guests at the show.

Good luck and don't stare too long out your window looking for your Kit to come! I know it made the time go by much slower for me when I did ;)

Also, before your kit comes, you may want to put together some files to get your paperwork organized, there's a file on here that was really great.. I think if you search for "while you're waiting for your kit" it should bring it up.

The best of luck to you!!

1. How do I prepare for hosting a Pampered Chef party?

To prepare for hosting a Pampered Chef party, you can start by creating a guest list, choosing a date and time, and deciding on a theme for your party. It's also helpful to clean and declutter your home, and make sure you have enough seating and table space for your guests.

2. Do I need to purchase a hostess kit?

No, purchasing a hostess kit is not required to host a Pampered Chef party. However, it can be a great way to earn free or discounted products as a hostess. If you choose to purchase a hostess kit, it will be delivered to you before your party date.

3. What is included in the hostess and catalog kits?

The hostess kit includes a variety of Pampered Chef products, including kitchen tools and cookware, as well as catalogs, order forms, and other materials to help you host a successful party. The catalog kit contains catalogs, order forms, and other essential materials for taking orders from your guests.

4. How can I maximize my hostess benefits?

To maximize your hostess benefits, you can invite a large number of guests to your party, promote your party through social media or word of mouth, and encourage your guests to place orders. You can also offer incentives, such as free products or discounts, for guests who bring a friend or place larger orders.

5. When will my hostess and catalog kits be delivered?

Your hostess and catalog kits will be delivered to you before your party date. The exact delivery date will depend on your location and the shipping method chosen by your consultant. If you have any concerns about the delivery of your kits, be sure to communicate with your consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KCPChef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • debbieskitchenhelper
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • bgilmore