• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Hands on S/S Season's Best F/S at a Discounted Price - Only $5!

In summary, the "Get Your Hands on S/S Season's Best F/S at a Discounted Price" promotion is a limited time offer from Pampered Chef where customers can purchase select Season's Best items for only $5. The products included in the promotion may vary, but they will always be Season's Best items. To participate, simply add eligible products to your cart and the discounted price will be applied at checkout. There is a limit of 5 discounted products per customer, while supplies last. The promotion will end on a specified date, after which the products will return to their regular price. It is recommended to act quickly and take advantage of the discount while it lasts.
Chef_2_Four
I ordered the wrong ones by mistake. Now I have 10 of the S/S instead of the F/W. They have been opened. I opened them and then thought crap! Anyway I am asking $5 plus shipping.

You could still use them for door prizes or as a thank you for bringing a friend or in fundraiser baskets if you participate in those kind of activities.

pcmissyfee said:
You could still use them for door prizes or as a thank you for bringing a friend or in fundraiser baskets if you participate in those kind of activities.
Just what I was going to say. I always try to have extras on hand in a new season for door prizes. I tell them that the current one is $1 but that the past season books are collector's items. They LOVE that and it's not uncommon that the winner also buy the new one too.

That's exactly what I do. I always try to get a few extra.

Ok, I didn't think about putting them in my basket. Usually I just give them to the host's.

Usually, when you meet someone new to PC, they LOVE to get an old recipe book that they couldn't get before.

janetupnorth said:
Usually, when you meet someone new to PC, they LOVE to get an old recipe book that they couldn't get before.
I tell new recruits that I will give them a past SB when they sign up so they can practice even more recipes. I tell them they're collector's items too. :)

Last edited:

Related to Get Your Hands on S/S Season's Best F/S at a Discounted Price - Only $5!

What is the "Get Your Hands on S/S Season's Best F/S at a Discounted Price" promotion?

The "Get Your Hands on S/S Season's Best F/S at a Discounted Price" promotion is a limited time offer from Pampered Chef where customers can purchase select Season's Best items for only $5.

Which products are included in the "Get Your Hands on S/S Season's Best F/S at a Discounted Price" promotion?

The specific products included in the promotion may vary, but they will always be Season's Best items. These may include new products, customer favorites, or limited edition items.

How do I take advantage of the "Get Your Hands on S/S Season's Best F/S at a Discounted Price" promotion?

To participate in the promotion, simply add the eligible products to your cart and the discounted price of $5 will be applied at checkout. There is no promo code needed.

Is there a limit to how many products I can purchase at the discounted price?

The promotion has a limit of 5 discounted products per customer, while supplies last. This allows more customers to take advantage of the discounted price and ensures that there are enough products for everyone.

When does the "Get Your Hands on S/S Season's Best F/S at a Discounted Price" promotion end?

The promotion is only available for a limited time and will end on the specified date. After that, the products will return to their regular price. We encourage customers to act quickly and take advantage of the discount while it lasts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sharon.pcbiz
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
floccies
  • cat
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
cat
Replies