• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Hands on Cake Testers - Limited Supply Available!

In summary, a cake tester is a small tool used to test the doneness of baked goods, particularly cakes. It is inserted into the center of the cake and if it comes out clean, the cake is fully baked. The advantage of using a cake tester over a toothpick is its longer and thinner design and sharper point. It can also be used for other baked goods and even to test the doneness of boiled vegetables or pasta. Currently, the limited supply of cake testers is a temporary promotion, but it may become a permanent product in the future based on customer demand.
PChefAbey
Ok I have a few of these in my office somewhere. I would be more than happy to part with them. I will offer them to the highest bidder (jk), make me an offer, I dont know what they went for originally.

They were $1.

How many do you have?

Oooh.Everyone loves cake testers!
I would be willing to take some off of your hands!
Let me know how many you have & how much you want for them!!

Actually...
pamperedlinda said:
They were $1.

How many do you have?

They were $1.50 each!!

Debbie :D

let me know how much and i'll definitely take as many as you are willing to part with.

thanks

eBayAnd I think someone posted they cost about $17 on eBay!! :eek:

Those crazy people, they'll buy anything on eBay!!

Now excuse me while I go bid $10 on a citrus peeler!! :rolleyes:

http://cgi.ebay.com/PAMPERED-CHEF-CAKE-TESTER-NEW-RETIRED-LOW-SHIPPING_W0QQitemZ200169673662QQihZ010QQcategoryZ20651QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
LOL :p

Debbie :D

Last edited:
Any left Chef Abey?

I will have to look when I get home, my husband went in for emergency surgery last night so I haven't been home to look and see how many I have.

Related to Get Your Hands on Cake Testers - Limited Supply Available!

What is a cake tester and why do I need one?

A cake tester is a small, thin metal or wooden tool used to test the doneness of baked goods, particularly cakes. It is inserted into the center of the cake and if it comes out clean, the cake is fully baked. It ensures that your cakes come out perfectly every time.

How do I use a cake tester?

To use a cake tester, simply insert it into the center of the cake and then remove it. If it comes out clean, the cake is fully baked. If there is batter or crumbs on the tester, the cake needs more time in the oven.

What is the advantage of using a cake tester over a toothpick?

A cake tester is longer and thinner than a toothpick, making it easier to insert into the center of the cake and get an accurate reading. It also has a sharper point, which can more easily detect if the cake is fully baked.

Can I use a cake tester for anything other than cakes?

While a cake tester is primarily designed for testing the doneness of cakes, it can also be used for other baked goods such as muffins, cupcakes, and quick breads. It can also be used to test the doneness of boiled vegetables or pasta.

Is the limited supply of cake testers a temporary promotion or a permanent product?

At this time, the limited supply of cake testers is a temporary promotion. However, we are always evaluating our product offerings and may consider making the cake tester a permanent product in the future based on customer demand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
Replies
Views
zookeeper614
Replies
Views
ginamkiely