• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Hands on 24 Calendars - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, you can order multiple calendars that include a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets from Pampered Chef for $24 each. The offer is only available for a limited time and in the United States and Canada. The products in each calendar are pre-selected and cannot be customized, but each calendar is filled with high-quality and useful items.
deanna_g
I have 24 calendars leftover. If anyone wants them, make me an offer. (-:

i would like 5 of them! please email me the price and any other info to [email protected] Thank you!! oh, shipping would be to 56044. :)

Emailed you!

I would like the rest of them. Please let me know what you want for them [email protected]. Shipping to 38583. Thanks so much.

Missy

I'm sorry. I sold the rest of them yesterday! All gone!

I have 15 calendars left, make me an offer Missy and you can have them. :)

1. Can I order multiple calendars?

Yes, you can order as many calendars as you would like. However, this offer is only available for a limited time, so be sure to get your hands on them while supplies last!

2. What is included in the 24 calendars?

The 24 calendars include a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets from Pampered Chef. Each calendar is filled with a different assortment of products, making it a fun surprise for yourself or a great gift for someone else.

3. How much does each calendar cost?

The price for each calendar is $24, which includes 24 products and a recipe booklet. This is a great value compared to purchasing each item individually.

4. Can I choose which products are included in the calendars?

No, the products in each calendar are pre-selected and cannot be customized. However, each calendar is filled with high-quality and useful kitchen tools that are sure to delight any home cook.

5. Is this offer available in all countries?

At this time, this offer is only available in the United States and Canada. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• marthambyrd
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jbakerpc
  • MicheleATX
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
MicheleATX
  • chezshelly