• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Together for Our Canadian Nc!

In summary, a group of Canadian consultants are planning to meet up at the upcoming conference. They suggest looking for each other before the opening session, possibly meeting for cocktails, and sitting together at workshops. There is discussion about a shopping spree and booth for tickets, with the understanding that the shopping spree is only for certain consultants. Some consultants mention their schedules and plan to share notes. There is also talk about the age and location of each other's children and the possibility of a future playdate.

When do you want to get together?

• I don't! I get enough of you guys on here!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sun, Aug 10, after closing session

• Huh??

• Total voters
PChefPEI
Silver Member
Okay, so I am "stealing" this idea from my American Cheffer friends! Let's see if we can get out Canadian CS group together at Conference! It would be great!

Okay, so here's what I suggest. How about we look for each other before opening session. We'll all be hanging out around the registration table, so with any luck we'll run into each other. Better before conference, that way we'll know who we are before it all starts! :)

I have been to the past two Canadian conferences and do not recall a shopping spree or booth for tickets for products. Have I missed this or is it just for our fellow American cheffers.
Cathy

I did see something about a shopping spree this year, but I don't think there was last year (my first year). I think the shopping spree might be for those who collected the recruiting postcards.

And the booth for tickets for products....never heard of that one! :confused:

The shopping spree is new and as far as I know, anyone who is not an upper-level director is entered into the draw.

You get 30 seconds to run through the warehouse getting as much stuff as you can - then they ship it all home for you.

I'd totally be open to meeting, but I'm not sure I'll have time for an official meeting. I have 6 new consultants coming with me so I need to make sure they're taken care of.

What workshops are you enrolled in? Maybe a few of us could plan to sit together at a workshop?

Winnipegk said:
What workshops are you enrolled in? Maybe a few of us could plan to sit together at a workshop?

Good idea! Here's my schedule:

FRIDAY, AUGUST 8
4:00 PM - 5:30 PM - Cluster meeting (Lynne Anne Anfield Cluster)
7:30 PM - 8:30 PM - Maximize Company Promotions

SATURDAY, AUGUST 9
8:45 AM - 10:15 AM - Gratitude Recruiting
10:30 AM - 11:45 AM - Book-Cook-Book Again!
1:45 PM - 3:00 PM - French Speaking Consultants* - "3 Contacts a Day"
3:15 PM - 4:30 PM - A Partnership For Success - You And Your Host

SUNDAY, AUGUST 10
9:00 AM - 10:15 AM - Pre-assigned Workshop

Last edited:
Marie-France, I am glad that you are heading to the Partnership for Success & the Maximize Company Promotions - those are two that I had to drop in order to get the other workshops that I wanted to get to! Maybe you'll want to share notes? I posted my schedule in a new thread...
And it looks like we'll be in the Book-Cook-Book together!Esther

ChefEsther said:
Marie-France, I am glad that you are heading to the Partnership for Success & the Maximize Company Promotions - those are two that I had to drop in order to get the other workshops that I wanted to get to! Maybe you'll want to share notes? I posted my schedule in a new thread...
And it looks like we'll be in the Book-Cook-Book together!

Esther

Just saw your post, Esther. Yes, I will definitely share notes! :) Glad we'll get to sit in on a workshop together!! :D

I am very excited that conference is just over one week away. I will check my schedule and hopefully I can join you girls in something. Maybe we can at least meet for cocktails and put faces to names. In previous years conference was held in downtown Toronto with dozens of meeting places and I am not sure if there are any nearby restaurants etc in Markham. Let's hope for a great conference and get into the surprise boxes.
Cathy

Since I can't go, would you please share notes with me too???? The sessions are very different from last year and I can really use a refresher course.

I will definitely share my notes with everyone on CS when I return! Sorry you can't go.

Tina, so where in NB are you? How old are your girls?

PChefPEI said:
I will definitely share my notes with everyone on CS when I return! Sorry you can't go.

Tina, so where in NB are you? How old are your girls?

I'm from the Richibucto area and my girls are 4 (in sept) and 5 1/2 months old... love them a lot!!

TinaOuellette said:
I'm from the Richibucto area and my girls are 4 (in sept) and 5 1/2 months old... love them a lot!!

Cool! My DD just turned 4 last Tuesday (the 22nd). If I'm ever in the area, we'll have to get together for a playdate! :)

PChefPEI said:
Cool! My DD just turned 4 last Tuesday (the 22nd). If I'm ever in the area, we'll have to get together for a playdate! :)

Sure! Sounds great!

PChefPEI said:
Good idea! Here's my schedule:

FRIDAY, AUGUST 8
4:00 PM - 5:30 PM - Cluster meeting (Lynne Anne Anfield Cluster)
7:30 PM - 8:30 PM - Maximize Company Promotions

SATURDAY, AUGUST 9
8:45 AM - 10:15 AM - Gratitude Recruiting
10:30 AM - 11:45 AM - Book-Cook-Book Again!
1:45 PM - 3:00 PM - French Speaking Consultants* - "3 Contacts a Day"
3:15 PM - 4:30 PM - A Partnership For Success - You And Your Host

SUNDAY, AUGUST 10
9:00 AM - 10:15 AM - Pre-assigned Workshop

HEY!! That's MY AD!! Man I wish I was going; we would have been in the same cluster meeting :cry: Who's your director? Who's your recruiter?

Last edited:
I will be at the hotel on Thursday night by myself - my roomies aren't coming down until Friday morning. If anyone is there and wasn't to pop by my room for a chit chat and a bevvy, that'd be cool. Don't know what room # I will be in, but the front desk can put you through if you ask for me, Marg Empke, or shoot me an email as I will have my Blackberry with me.
Any of you in Trish Dayman-Ross' executive cluster meeting? Don't forget to come dressed as a superhero!

kcjodih said:
HEY!! That's MY AD!! Man I wish I was going; we would have been in the same cluster meeting :cry: Who's your director? Who's your recruiter?

Sucks you won't be there! :( My Director is Stefanie Siska, my recruiter is Rachel Chapman from PEI as well. Hopefully you'll get there next year and we can meet up! :)

Related to Get Together for Our Canadian Nc!

1. What is "Get Together for Our Canadian Nc!"?

"Get Together for Our Canadian Nc!" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef to celebrate our Canadian consultants and their hard work and dedication to our company.

2. When and where will the event take place?

The event will take place on October 1st at the Pampered Chef headquarters in Mississauga, Ontario.

3. How can I attend the event?

You must be a Canadian Pampered Chef consultant to attend the event. Invitations will be sent out to eligible consultants via email.

4. What can I expect at the event?

The event will feature a keynote speaker, recognition for top-performing consultants, workshops and training sessions, and a delicious meal catered by Pampered Chef products.

5. Can I bring a guest to the event?

Unfortunately, due to limited space, only eligible consultants are able to attend the event. However, we encourage you to share your experience with your friends and family afterwards!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PChefPEI
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefEsther
  • susan g
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefAggi
  • PamperedK