• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Tips on Engaging with People at a Big Fair Event | Trish in Texas

In summary, Trish from Texas has a big fair event on Saturday and is wondering what questions to ask those who approach her booth. She is also planning on trying to get her calender filled up with events. Any ideas appreciated.
Trish1953
Silver Member
I've got a big fair event on Saturday. There may be as many as 1,000 people there. I am wondering what questions to ask folks that approach? Or else, the best way to make contact wth bypassers. I've usually offered a free recipe. And, will have the information out for the Wedding Sweepstakes, a few products (including the HWC items). I am planning on trying to get my calender filled up. Any ideas appreciated.

Trish in Texas
Consultant

My directory just told me to be sure to have a Raffle. That draws people in. I'm debating doing a booth with a fellow consultant at a local festival next month. :D

I always ask if they are familiar with PC and then when was the last time they were at a show. If it's been a while, then I talk up the new stuff and how they should get their friends together.

I've got a raffle. Small batter bowl with some smaller items in it.

Trish in Texas
Consultant

ok....dumb question here....when you have a raffle do you just take names/info on door prize slip. There are no tickets to buy right??? I'm guessing you have it posted saying what time the winner will be drawn.

Just collect information on door prize slips. Announce winner at a pre-selected time.

Trish in Texas
Consutant

We always have a "big" prize like a stone or such with slips to fill out. When people walk by, I say, "would you like to register to win a free prize?" This gets people interested. While they fill out their forms (or I offer to do it for them if they have full hands or need glasses), I ask if they have an PC items, what do they like, have they ever hosted a show, etc. As they leave, I say, "good luck - hope you win."

Then, I call them to say they won a free prize - a show with ingredients provided.

"Are you familiar with The Pampered Chef?"

If yes, "Do you have a consultant that you work with?" Then go from there!

My fair successI've always only given away a "free" kitchen show (meaning I bring the ingredients). That way the people who are entering the drawing are serious about PC. The rest just want the free products. That seems to always work well. I also give out a recipe and a mini catalog to everyone who comes up. I have recruit information laying on the table as wel as business cards and old catalogs (I have new ones only if they are persistant about it).

I have found that the more people you have crowded around the table, the better off you are. People will think it's something major going on and will want to come over.

I ask if they are familar with PC, and go from there. If they are, last time hosted, if they are not explain to them. Offer the opportunity - always. Typically when I do a booth of the size you are talking about (with the exception of a bridal show booth) I've ended up with at least a few orders and at least 4-5 bookings right on the spot. Then I work the raffle repsonses for the rest of the bookings.

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

2. Do you have physical stores or only sell products online?

Pampered Chef products are only sold through independent consultants at in-home cooking shows, virtual parties, and online. We do not have physical stores.

3. Can anyone become a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, anyone who is interested in becoming a consultant can join our team. You do not need any prior experience or knowledge about our products, as we provide training and support to help you succeed.

4. How can I host a Pampered Chef party?

You can host an in-home cooking show or a virtual party with the help of a Pampered Chef consultant. Simply contact a consultant and they will guide you through the process and help you earn free products and discounts.

5. Are Pampered Chef products expensive?

Pampered Chef offers a range of products at different price points to suit every budget. Our products are also backed by a satisfaction guarantee, so you can trust in their quality and value.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefLisa
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedByJulie
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
janel kelly
  • lockhartkitchen