• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get the Mocha Capp Cake Recipe from the Inspiration Cook Book at Home

orah, in summary, the recipe for the mocha capp cake from the inspiration cook book is 18.25oz devils food cake mix, 1/4 cup granulated sugar, 2TB instant coffee granules, 1/3 cup boiling water, 1pkg (8oz) cream cheese, 1 cup powdered sugar, 1 container (8oz) frozen whipped topping, 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels, and 1/2 cup granulated sugar mixture.
cookinthehouse
Silver Member
I need the recipe for the mocha capp cake from the inspiration cook bk.. i left it at home... help!!

1pkg (18.25oz) devils food cake mix plus ingredients to make cake
1/4 cup granulated sugar
2TB instant coffee granules, divided
1/3 cup boiling water
1pkg (8oz) cream cheese, softened
1 cup powdered sugar
1 container (8oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed
1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels, grated

1. Preheat oven to 350F. Spray bottom only of Deep Dish Baker with nonstick cooking spray. Prepare cake mix according to package directions; pour batter into baker. Bake 40-45 minutes or until Cake Tester inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on Stackable Cooling Rack 15 minutes. Remove from baker; cool completely.

2. In Small Batter Bowl, combine granulated sugar, 1/2 TB of the instant coffee granuales and boiling water; stir until dissolved and set aside. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine cream cheese, powdered sugar and remaining 1 1/2 TB coffee granules; whisk until smooth using Stainless Whisk. Fold whipped topping into cream cheese mixture using Classic Scraper. Place 1 cup of the cream cheese filling into the Easy Accent Decorator; set aside for garnish.

3. Using Serrated Bread Knife, cut cake in half horizontally to form two even layers. Carefully remove top layer using Lift & Serve; set aside. Brush half of the coffee mixture over bottom cake layer using Pastry Brush. Spread remaining cream cheese filling over cake layer using Large Spreader. Grate half of the chocolate morsels over filling using Deluxe Cheese Grater fitted with couasre gratting drum. Carefully top with second cake layer. Brush top and sides of cake with remaining coffee mixture. Pipe rosettes of filling around edges of cake using decorator. grate remaining chocolate over cake.

thank you soo much

This is such an awesome recipe! I hate coffee and I love this recipe...everyone out there, please give this keeper a try!
Deb

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you left your inspiration cook book at home and need the recipe for the mocha capp cake. Luckily, I have the recipe right here for you! Mocha Capp Cake Recipe:
Ingredients:
- 1 box of chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup of brewed coffee, cooled
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup of cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup of instant coffee granules
- 1/4 cup of hot water
- 1 container of chocolate frosting
- 1/4 cup of chocolate covered espresso beans Instructions:
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the chocolate cake mix, brewed coffee, vegetable oil, and eggs. Mix until well combined.
3. In a small bowl, mix together the cocoa powder, instant coffee granules, and hot water until the coffee granules have dissolved.
4. Add the cocoa-coffee mixture to the cake batter and mix until well combined.
5. Pour the batter into a greased 9x13 inch baking pan.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
7. Let the cake cool completely before frosting.
8. Once the cake is cooled, spread the chocolate frosting evenly over the top.
9. Crush the chocolate covered espresso beans and sprinkle them on top of the frosting.
10. Serve and enjoy your delicious mocha capp cake!I hope this helps and that you enjoy your mocha capp cake! Happy cooking!

1. What is the "Need Recipe Ck Bk at Home" program?

The "Need Recipe Ck Bk at Home" program is a service offered by Pampered Chef that provides customers with access to a wide variety of recipes that are perfect for cooking at home. These recipes are created by our team of culinary experts and are designed to be easy, delicious, and customizable to fit any dietary restrictions or preferences.

2. How do I sign up for the "Need Recipe Ck Bk at Home" program?

To sign up for the program, simply visit our website and click on the "Need Recipe Ck Bk at Home" tab. From there, you can enter your email address and create a password to gain access to our recipe database. You can also sign up through your Pampered Chef consultant if you have one.

3. Are there any additional costs for the "Need Recipe Ck Bk at Home" program?

No, there are no additional costs for the program. It is completely free for our customers to sign up and access the recipes. However, if you choose to purchase any Pampered Chef products that are recommended in the recipes, you would need to pay for those separately.

4. Can I save and organize my favorite recipes in the "Need Recipe Ck Bk at Home" program?

Yes, you can save and organize your favorite recipes in the program. Once you have created an account, you can easily save recipes to your profile and create different folders to organize them by category, such as appetizers, main dishes, and desserts.

5. Are all of the ingredients in the "Need Recipe Ck Bk at Home" recipes available for purchase through Pampered Chef?

While most of the ingredients in our recipes can be found at your local grocery store, some of the more specialized or unique ingredients may be available for purchase through Pampered Chef. However, you are not required to purchase any specific products from us in order to make the recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefKristal
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Chef Shelli
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
TBlackwell
  • melissa3026