• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Snippet for Myspace Page: A Beginner's Guide

In summary, the "Just Started Mine But..." program is a special program offered by Pampered Chef for new consultants. To qualify, you must be a new consultant who has joined within the last 90 days and have at least $1,250 in sales during your first 30 days. As a member, you will receive access to exclusive training and resources, including a mentor, personalized business website, and a private Facebook group. There is no additional cost to join the program and you can still participate in other Pampered Chef programs while in it. However, you must meet the program's requirements to maintain your membership and benefits.
confusedturtle
Gold Member
how do I get the snippet for my myspace page? It says to click get snippet, but I can't find that anywhere?

nevermind, I finally got it ;)

Share with me, I was waiting for someone to explain!

Tammy

Where does it say click to get snippet?

On your personal page for the Making Strides walk, there's a widget that can be added to blogs or other webpages.

Thanks Ann

Now I can't find my webpage for the breast cancer walk. I forgot to write it down thinking I could just log back in and it wont take me to it? I was going to give the addy to my friends and family so they could donate. How do I find it, Im lost LoL?

LoL again just when I ask for help I figure it out. I did a search for walks in my town, found my team and went to the website that way. LoL I saved it as a fav for next time LoL thanks!

You are too funny. You are very good at figuring things out for yourself!
Keep up the good work!
Tammy

Related to Get Snippet for Myspace Page: A Beginner's Guide

What is the "Just Started Mine But..." program?

The "Just Started Mine But..." program is a special program offered by Pampered Chef for new consultants. It provides support, training, and resources to help new consultants build a successful business.

How do I qualify for the "Just Started Mine But..." program?

To qualify for the program, you must be a new consultant who has joined Pampered Chef within the last 90 days. You must also have at least $1,250 in sales during your first 30 days and maintain a minimum of $1,000 in sales each month for the next two months.

What benefits do I receive as part of the "Just Started Mine But..." program?

As a member of the "Just Started Mine But..." program, you will receive access to exclusive training and resources, including a mentor to guide you through your first 90 days, a personalized business website, and access to a private Facebook group for support and networking.

Do I have to pay to join the "Just Started Mine But..." program?

No, there is no additional cost to join the "Just Started Mine But..." program. It is a free program offered to new consultants to help them get started with their business.

Can I still participate in other Pampered Chef programs while in the "Just Started Mine But..." program?

Yes, you can participate in other Pampered Chef programs while in the "Just Started Mine But..." program. However, you must still meet the requirements of the "Just Started Mine But..." program to maintain your membership and receive its benefits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kaseydee
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • mmmorgan20