• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Affordable Are New Year Calendars This Season?

In summary, the price of the calendars is $1.25 each and a variety of options are available, including wall, desk, and planner calendars. Unfortunately, they cannot be customized with personal photos or designs. However, they are made with high-quality materials and discounts are offered for bulk purchases. Contact the seller for more information.
chezshelly
Gold Member
I just found 20 more calendars that I would love to sell!! $1.25 each plus the cost of shipping. I shipped a flat rate box of 30 of them that was $10.25 to ship so I'm not exactly sure how much shipping would be.

I don't have any and think I'd like them...any idea to see what shipping to 68123 would be?

I just shipped 30 of them last week in a flat rate $10.25 box. That was the cheapest one they would fit in because of their shape and length. I know it wouldn't be more than that.
Shelly

There is a pending sale on these calendars, I will post when they sell for sure!

Okay, These have been paid for and sold!! Yeah, I am so glad I won't have to be throwing away any calendars this year, that just kills me!!

What is the price of the calendars?

The price of the calendars is only $1.25 each.

What kind of calendars are available?

We have a variety of calendars available, including wall calendars, desk calendars, and planner calendars.

Can I customize the calendars with my own photos or designs?

Unfortunately, these calendars are pre-designed and cannot be customized with personal photos or designs.

Are these calendars good quality?

Yes, these calendars are made with high-quality materials and are designed to last throughout the year.

Do you offer any discounts for bulk purchases?

Yes, we offer discounts for bulk purchases. Please contact us for more information on pricing and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Maragib
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Maragib
  • pattybrady
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pattybrady
  • Tenille V.