• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Ready for a Spooky Friday the 13th Show with Fun Contests!

In summary, during the Friday the 13th show, there will be a variety of fun contests such as a costume contest, pumpkin carving contest, and spooky recipe contest. These contests are open to all attendees and do not require any purchase to participate. There will be prizes for the winners, including Pampered Chef products and Halloween-themed goodies. Participants are welcome to participate in multiple contests, but each person can only win one prize. To enter the contests, attendees simply need to follow the instructions given by the host at the show, and some contests may require pre-registration.
chefsteph07
I am so excited, I am doing a Friday the 13th show next month...I want to make it FUN...

I was thinking of having a little contest of "bring your scariest"...scraper, oven mitt, wooden spoon, etc...

What do you guys think?

Any thoughts and ideas on how to have a good time w/ this??

Hmm, that's hard. I'm hoping for a Fri 13th show - but I was debating between playing off of the 13th or a couple's chocolate show being that it's the day before Valentines. I guess I'll have to see if I get any takers.

That sounds like such a fun idea! I love the Friday the 13th theme and incorporating a contest into it will definitely make it even more exciting. Maybe you could have different categories for the scariest scraper, oven mitt, etc. and have a prize for each one. You could also have a "best overall" category for the most creative and scary combination of items. And to make it even more interactive, you could have the audience vote on the winners. Just make sure to have some spooky decorations and music to really set the mood. I can't wait to see how it turns out!

Related to Get Ready for a Spooky Friday the 13th Show with Fun Contests!

What type of contests will be held during the Friday the 13th show?

During the show, we will be holding a variety of fun contests such as a costume contest, pumpkin carving contest, and a spooky recipe contest.

Do I need to purchase anything to participate in the contests?

No, you do not need to purchase anything to participate in the contests. They are open to all attendees of the show.

Will there be prizes for the winners of the contests?

Yes, there will be prizes for the winners of the contests. Prizes will include Pampered Chef products and Halloween-themed goodies.

Can I participate in more than one contest?

Yes, you are welcome to participate in as many contests as you would like. However, each person can only win one prize.

How do I enter the contests?

To enter the contests, simply show up to the Friday the 13th show and follow the instructions given by the host. Some contests may require pre-registration, so be sure to check the details beforehand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef_leeanne
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • muffetts
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
straitfan
  • alabama pc cons.