• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Expert Opinions on My Business Cards - Share Your Thoughts!

In summary, Trish in Texas thought the butterfly-themed cards were very pretty. Rae thought they were both good, but liked the butterfly one better.
pampered_rae
Gold Member
Hey I just wanted to get some opinions on these. I don' tknow that I raelly like them but I am tired of looking at these and want someone's else eyes to see them.

I hope the attatchment worked. Is it supposed to tell you it worked or what?

Can't see them!

Ok so I cannot get it too upload. What is the deal?

Is it too big??

They Worked!!YEAH I got it to work!!!

Please tell me what you think!

Attachments

• cards.doc
    322.5 KB · Views: 566
Independent is spelled wrong

Yeah I can't type or spell and even some times speak. My mind moves faster than my fingers or my mouth. haha :)

Great job! It's easier to read the one with butterflies.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

They are very pretty.

Very cute! :)
I think that you need to have the registered trademark symbol (r in a circle) next to the words "The Pampered Chef".

I can't remember the exact keystrokes to insert it though -- sorry. I know that if you go up to insert and then symbol you can pick it off of the window that pops up there.

Good job, Rae. I agree that the butterfly one is easier to read. With the typo corrected, they both look good, though.

(R) is what you type for the registered trademark.

These are beautiful!

® Or hold down the Alt key while you type 0174 on the number pad.

ANN!!!! :eek: Thanks for the tip! I love learning new stuff and I'll be darned it works!:p Wahooo! Cool! :cool: Thanks!:D

• = alt + 0149 (nice separator between info on a card: emailaddress@address • phone xxx-xxx-xxxx)
® = alt + 0174
° = alt + 0176 (great if you're typing out a recipe, you can indicate degrees with the actual degree symbol)

I love the butterfly one! Nice choice of fonts.:)
And, thanks to Anne for the tricks. I only knew the ® one.:eek: :eek:
Are there any others?;)

Oh, I there are lots, but I'm on my laptop now, and it doesn't have a number pad. Just type 4-digit numbers while holding the alt key and see what comes up!I looked, and I can't find a list right now. I'm sure I have a book with those codes someplace, though.

They look great! I SO need to make some up. YIKES! Another thing for the "to do for PC list"!!

chefann said:
• = alt + 0149 (nice separator between info on a card: emailaddress@address • phone xxx-xxx-xxxx)
® = alt + 0174
° = alt + 0176 (great if you're typing out a recipe, you can indicate degrees with the actual degree symbol)

I am ALWAYS trying to remember how to do the ® ( I usually end up trying a bunch of random #'s) And I did not know about the other 2! Thanks! I wrote them all down!

Related to Get Expert Opinions on My Business Cards - Share Your Thoughts!

What is the purpose of getting expert opinions on my business cards?

The purpose of getting expert opinions on your business cards is to ensure that they effectively convey your brand and message to potential clients. By seeking the advice of professionals, you can receive valuable feedback on the design, layout, and content of your business cards.

How can I share my business cards for expert opinions?

There are a few ways to share your business cards for expert opinions. You can ask colleagues or friends in the industry for their thoughts, participate in online forums or groups where professionals offer feedback, or hire a marketing or design consultant for a more comprehensive evaluation.

What should I look for in an expert when seeking opinions on my business cards?

When seeking expert opinions on your business cards, it is important to look for someone with experience and knowledge in branding, design, and marketing. They should also have a good understanding of your target audience and industry to provide relevant feedback.

What are some common mistakes to avoid when designing business cards?

Some common mistakes to avoid when designing business cards include using too many fonts or colors, cluttering the design with too much information, and not considering the size and quality of the card. It is also important to proofread for any spelling or grammatical errors.

How can I use the expert opinions to improve my business cards?

After receiving expert opinions on your business cards, carefully consider the feedback and make necessary changes to improve the design. This may include simplifying the design, adjusting the layout, or refining the messaging. Remember to keep your target audience and branding in mind when making any changes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RossDeb2
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
amomoftwo
  • lockhartkitchen
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • funinyourkitchen