• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Use PC Logo on My DIY Business Cards?

In summary, the consultant can use the PC logo on their cards, but they cannot use any of the images from the website or from the monthly e-newsletter.
ElizabethPurvis
I know I saw this on here a while back, but can't find it now...I'm making my own business cards and was wondering if I could use the PC logo that you can download from the website on them. I just don't want to break any rules. Also, since I subscribe to the website, I am allowed to use the images from that right??

Thanks!

Elizabeth

You can personally use the logo. What you can't do is to give it to an unofficial vendor to use and have you purchase the finished product. HTHAs for the website images, I'm not sure.

Thank you so much!

Nope - can't use any images from the PC website or your PWS on cards. Technically, we're not supposed to use those images on anything, even fliers.

Per page f-19 of the policies and procedures on cc it clearly states:

All consultants can use the Pampered Chef logo in print advertising, on flyers, as part of email signatures and in e-newletters.

Ok so now I'm confused...I re-read the website guidelines and can't find anywhere that it says we can't use the photos from the gallery...am I not looking in the right place? Thanks!

Elizabeth, I remember reading it someplace. It might have been in a Weekly Bites.

Well, I guess I'm in trouble because I have pics and the logo!! Good thing I won't be using them long. Just until I get my director status which is in 2 weeks!! (Keeping my fingers crossed!)

Thanks Ann!! You guys are so helpful on here!

Until about a year ago we could not use any Logos or anything on stuff we printed ourselves. We now do have permission to use the logo as long as it is in one of the 4 aproved formats and download it from CC (Pg19 of Policies and Procedures).
We Still Should not use pictures from the website for any flyers etc. (pg 22 of Policies and Procedures).

I Personaly have used pictures of the specials on my full page invite but realize I should not be doing that so I will stop.

Thanks, Paulette! I KNEW I had seen a "don't do this" about the pics, but I couldn't remember where.

I could have sworn that I read someplace that you can not use photos of people off the website, but you CAN use photos of products ... that would include the specials. I'm going to dig up where I read that from I've read so much in the last few days that I can't remember .... now let me see ...

oh, I'm sooo confused. Can I just say that as a new consultant I never got a copy of the policy and procedures - it's online for me I know, but it would be nice to have a copy without having to print out all those pages.

There used to be a copy in the kit. I can't remember if it's in the current kit or not. If not, it should be. Many people don't read them even when they have a hard copy, let alone when they have to download them first. :rolleyes:

Pg 22.
"Our recipes and their photos are considered Pampered Chef's intelectual property, along with any ther photos we take, product descriptions, trademarks, logos, etc. We have to place limits on what intelectual property Consultants are allowed to use and where, in order to protect the value of these assets. If we allow Consultants to use these assets however they see fit we will not be able t enforce our rights against those who misuse them, for instance those who sell on eBay."

[edited t add]
I made my own cards for a long time and just used the logo and it was very nice. The Merril cards are nice too but if you are new I would wait till after conference to see if anything changes with them. I'm hoping we can get more options for font and color.

Last edited:
when I first signed up I was sooo excited and read that manual cover to cover. I know I did not get everything but I was amazed by surfing PC msg boards how many questions were out there that were answered by just reading it.
I guess I am just a nerd!:D

1. How do I design my business cards?

At Pampered Chef, we offer various templates and designs for business cards that you can customize to fit your personal brand. You can also take advantage of our design services for a more professional and unique look.

2. What information should I include on my business cards?

Your business cards should include your name, job title, business name, contact information (phone number, email, and website), and any social media handles that are relevant to your business. You can also include a brief description of your services or products.

3. What is the standard size for business cards?

The standard size for business cards is 3.5 inches by 2 inches. However, at Pampered Chef, we offer various sizes and shapes to make your business cards stand out.

4. Can I use my own logo or artwork on my business cards?

Yes, you can use your own logo or artwork on your business cards. You can upload your design when customizing your business cards on our website, or you can work with our design team to create a unique logo for your business.

5. How long does it take to receive my business cards?

The production time for business cards varies depending on the design and quantity ordered. However, most orders are processed within 2-3 business days, and shipping usually takes 3-7 business days. You can also choose expedited shipping options for faster delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
talkintrac
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • naekelsey
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
chefjessicah