• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Amazing Deals on PC Products at Our Guilt-Free Party!

In summary, "Begging Can Help!!!" is a fundraising program created by Pampered Chef for organizations and individuals to raise money by selling cooking products. Anyone can participate in the program as long as they have a valid reason for fundraising. The program provides a variety of Pampered Chef products for participants to sell and keep a portion of the sales for their fundraising goals. The benefits of participating include not having to spend money upfront and having access to popular and high-quality products. To sign up, individuals can contact a local Pampered Chef consultant or fill out a form on the website.
tlag1986
Gold Member
I recently sent out some postcards to some friends that I thought would like to have a PC party. Basically I played on their guilt with I am just starting out and would love to have a PC party with you.

Well my first taker was a young lady from my bank, and we just closed her party at $1336.:D She got over $750 worth of products for $206. All I can say is she was thrilled.

She kept thanking me for her party, and I kept thanking her for her party.:love: We had our own little thanking party. She is looking forward to more PC parties in her future.:thumbup:

It's so inspiring to read these kinds of stories. Glad it went well for you and her.

Good job, Lisa!!! That's awesome! Congratulations! :)

That's awesome Lisa! Congrats!!!

Want to share the wording on your postcards?? :blushing:

Here is the postcard wording:

I've Started a New Business
with The Pampered Chef

Please allow me to share all the incredible products I have to offer.
Schedule a cooking show today!
Earn free products & have a great time with family and friends
While I cook for you and show you how to create delicious
Quick and Easy meals for your family!
Please feel free to call if you have any questions!
Name website email
phone address​

If you can use this yourself feel free.

Sounds like she might be a potential recruit....

Great show, Lisa!

Hi there! It sounds like you had an amazing party with your friend from the bank! I'm so happy to hear that she got such great deals and was thrilled with her purchases. As a pampered chef consultant, it's always exciting to see our customers enjoying our products and getting great value for their money. Thank you for sharing your success with us, and I hope you have many more guilt-free parties in the future! Keep up the great work and happy cooking! :)

What is "Begging Can Help!!!"?

"Begging Can Help!!!" is a fundraising program created by Pampered Chef to help organizations and individuals raise money for their causes through selling cooking products.

How does "Begging Can Help!!!" work?

The program works by providing organizations or individuals with a variety of Pampered Chef products to sell. They can then keep a portion of the sales to go towards their fundraising goals.

Who can participate in "Begging Can Help!!!"?

Anyone can participate in the program, as long as they are affiliated with an organization or have a valid reason for fundraising. This includes schools, sports teams, charities, and more.

What are the benefits of participating in "Begging Can Help!!!"?

Participating in "Begging Can Help!!!" allows organizations and individuals to raise funds for their causes without having to spend money upfront. It also offers a wide range of Pampered Chef products that are popular and of high quality.

How can I sign up for "Begging Can Help!!!"?

You can sign up for the program by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by filling out the "Begging Can Help!!!" form on our website. Our team will then reach out to you to discuss the details and get you started on your fundraising journey.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • smstrks
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
Replies