• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get 60% Off for 6 Months on Our Latest Flyer | Limited Time Offer

In summary, a group of people discussed a flyer and its revisions, with one person volunteering to do it for the month. Everyone expressed their excitement for the upcoming specials and shared their struggles with accessing the information. Another person shared a revised version of the flyer and received positive feedback.
pcheftammy
Someone usually does this flyer and I am not sure who I borred it from, but I thought I would save that person the trouble this month and do it for them!

Attachments

• 60%offFor6Months-May-July.doc
    359 KB · Views: 652
thank you Tammy!

That's awesome! Thanks!
There were a few minor typos...I fixed them and will repost the flyer...

Attachments

• DYLAB May-July.doc
    358.5 KB · Views: 443
Thanks for posting Tammy...

Here is another version. I can't take the credit though - somone else re-did it - not me.

Isn't it great that we get to choose :D

Last edited:
What is so funny is that even though i've been a consultant for over a year now i saw the title and thought "ohh... i want 60% off for 6 months!!!" lol... man am I a sucker for a sale! :)

Me too Alison! ooh 60% off! thanks for the flyer!

Wow, cool July specials!! I keep trying to do the cheat method on consultants corner, but it isn't showing July's yet.

I am glad some people are in the know. Thanks for posting the flyer.

Tracy

pamperedtracy said:
Wow, cool July specials!! I keep trying to do the cheat method on consultants corner, but it isn't showing July's yet.

I am glad some people are in the know. Thanks for posting the flyer.

Tracy

I couldn't get it to work either. It always worked in the past until now. But I also had director's downloads listed and checked them out a few weeks ago, and now they are gone, so I am wondering if it has something to do with that. I am glad that everyone shares their info, so we can all help each other. THANKS !!:)

pcheftammy said:
Someone usually does this flyer and I am not sure who I borred it from, but I thought I would save that person the trouble this month and do it for them!
Could someone update this for June 07 through August????
THANKS!!!
I"m terrible at working on flyers! I'd butcher it!! :)

I've worked on it...and butchered it...but here is what i've got...maybe it will save someone some time to make it look right!
TIA

Attachments

• DYLAB JuneAug07.doc
    320.5 KB · Views: 436
Thanks for posting!

Ann R.

Here it is!

Attachments

• 60%offFor6Months-June-August.doc
    287 KB · Views: 381
Oh Thank you!!
It looks much better than what I attempted!!
Thanks!!

Slight RevisionsI made some revisions and adjustments on the flyer. Here it is if you like... This is a fantastic idea!

Attachments

• 60% off For 6 Months June-Nov.doc
    291 KB · Views: 389
Other FormatI took a stab at revising the flyer format Gina posted. I don't like the clarity of the pictures - (any suggestions??) It's a start anyhow!!

Attachments

• June-July-Aug.doc
    302 KB · Views: 399

Related to Get 60% Off for 6 Months on Our Latest Flyer | Limited Time Offer

1. Is the 60% off offer valid for all products in the latest flyer?

Yes, the 60% off offer is valid for all products featured in the latest Pampered Chef flyer.

2. How long is the 60% off offer valid for?

The 60% off offer is a limited time offer and is valid for 6 months from the date of the flyer release.

3. Can I combine the 60% off offer with other promotions or discounts?

No, the 60% off offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts.

4. Is the 60% off offer available for online purchases?

Yes, the 60% off offer is available for both online and in-person purchases.

5. Are there any exclusions to the 60% off offer?

The 60% off offer is not valid on already discounted items, host specials, or fundraising products. It is also not valid for consultants or their customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Humble Beginnings
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • MHPampered
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie