• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gently Used Stampin' Up Catty's - 1 Full & 1 Partially Used Pack

In summary, "gently used" in relation to Stampin' Up catalogs means that they have been carefully handled and are in good condition with minimal signs of wear and tear. This pack includes one full and one partially used catalog. All of the pages and products in the catalogs are still intact and usable, with some minor markings or notes from previous use. However, the products featured in these catalogs may no longer be available for purchase. There is usually a discount for purchasing used catalogs compared to buying them brand new, making it a great option for customers looking to save money.
PamperedLady1979
I have some S/S catty's left. I'm at work so I can't count them, but I'm pretty sure I have 1 full pack and one opened pack....anyone interested? I'm not going to use all of them and would hate to have them go to waste.

I have the same dilemma.
Put the "I know this catalog is old" sticker on it, your info on the back, as well as on the inside ( I chose to put it on the strawberry trifle recipe, or the cheese torta recipe, so when they rip it out, they have my info).
Then take them to the cleaners, doctor's offices, hair salons, nail salons, etc... Leave 1 at each place, and then in a month or so, go leave another one .
You never know who is looking for a PC lady...

That's a good idea! Now....were can I find those stickers??

Mine say

Though this catalog may be old, look inside and you'll be sold--Many great products you will see--call and learn how to get them for FREE--if a business opportunity is what you need, I can help you succeed!

I use extra big labels so that I can fit my name, website and email address on it without squishing everything together. They are 1X4 labels. I got them on clearance, cheaper---! HTH!

Related to Gently Used Stampin' Up Catty's - 1 Full & 1 Partially Used Pack

1. What does "gently used" mean in relation to the Stampin' Up catalogs?

"Gently used" means that the catalogs have been carefully handled and are in good condition with minimal signs of wear and tear.

2. How many catalogs are included in this pack?

This pack includes one full and one partially used Stampin' Up catalog.

3. Are all of the pages and products in the catalogs still intact and usable?

Yes, all of the pages and products in the catalogs are still intact and usable. They may have some minor markings or notes from previous use, but they will not affect the overall usability of the catalogs.

4. Can I still purchase current products from these catalogs?

No, these catalogs are from a previous year and the products featured in them may no longer be available for purchase. However, they can still serve as a great source of inspiration and reference for future crafting projects.

5. Is there a discount for purchasing a pack of used catalogs?

Yes, there is usually a discount for purchasing used catalogs compared to buying them brand new. This is a great option for customers who may not need all of the latest catalogs or are looking to save some money.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedposey
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Dorothy
  • dlsmeal
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Maryannbaird
  • smarteez2