• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gently Used Items for Sale - Great Prices!

In summary, at Pampered Chef, you can find a variety of gently used kitchen tools and cookware including knives, baking dishes, and mixing bowls. The prices for these items are determined based on their condition and original retail value. They are not covered under any warranties, but are thoroughly inspected before being sold. Returns or exchanges are not available for gently used items. The inventory is restocked regularly, typically every 1-2 weeks, but the availability of specific items depends on when they are received from sellers.
ginamkiely
I have a few items for sale.

Stoneware Rectangular Bowl/Lid, retired. It was used 2 times and is in great condition, I have a pic if you want to see. I don't know how much this sold for so I don't know how much to ask for it.

I have a Plate that has a saying on it, it's current in the catalog, it's brand new, never used. I'd like $15 for it.

A silver stand that holds two little bowls, i'm not saying which ones, but hopefully you can guess. =) it came with the new Kit. $8

A press, not for garlic, but maybe for the grill. ;) $15

Let me know if you're interested in any of these, I need to clean out my duplicates!

Thanks
Gina

Related to Gently Used Items for Sale - Great Prices!

What types of gently used items are available for sale?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of gently used kitchen tools and cookware such as knives, baking dishes, mixing bowls, and more. Our inventory is constantly changing, so be sure to check back frequently for new items.

How are the prices determined for gently used items?

The prices for our gently used items are determined based on the condition and original retail value of the product. We strive to offer great deals and discounts on all of our items to provide our customers with the best value possible.

Are gently used items still covered under any warranties?

Unfortunately, since these items are being sold as gently used, they are no longer covered under any warranties. However, we thoroughly inspect and test all items before putting them up for sale to ensure they are in good working condition.

Can I return or exchange a gently used item?

Due to the nature of our gently used items, we do not offer returns or exchanges. However, if you encounter any issues with your purchase, please reach out to our customer service team and we will do our best to resolve the issue.

How often do you restock the gently used items for sale?

We restock our gently used items on a regular basis, typically every 1-2 weeks. However, we cannot guarantee when a specific item will be restocked, as it depends on when we receive them from our sellers. We recommend checking back frequently to see if the item you're interested in has been restocked.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • Melissa Redford
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
daraza
  • pcthisandthat