• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gathering Ideas for Autumn Display at Conference

In summary, to incorporate seasonal ingredients into a display, use fall fruits and vegetables as props and autumn-themed tablecloths and plates. To arrange products creatively, consider using a cornucopia or a "harvest table" grouping. To make a display stand out at a conference, use unique props and interactive elements. Popular autumn recipes to feature may include apple crisp, pumpkin bread, or a seasonal soup. To promote an autumn display on social media, share sneak peeks and behind-the-scenes photos, use a unique hashtag, and offer special incentives for attendees to share your display.
joeganuk
Hi all

Has anyone got anything that relates to Autumn or Fall or Harvest. I've been asked to do a display at conference and don't know where to start!
Thanks

Last edited:
Do you mean decorations or food?
For food, the Harvest Chicken Salad; Gingercake Trifle (on Consultant's Corner); show off the Woven Round Tray or Rectangular Server, etc.
Touchdown Taco Dip (if you can keep it warm) or the Party Snack Mix.

Decorations: Michaels or other craft stores will start to get their Fall items in.

Hi there,I have a few ideas for your Autumn/Fall/Harvest display at conference! You could start by incorporating some traditional symbols of the season, like pumpkins, leaves, and corn stalks. You could also add in some cozy elements, like a plaid tablecloth or a basket of apples. Another idea is to include some educational information about the history and traditions of harvest time, or perhaps highlight some local farms or farmers in your area. Good luck with your display!

Related to Gathering Ideas for Autumn Display at Conference

1. How can I incorporate seasonal ingredients into my display?

One way to incorporate seasonal ingredients is by using fall fruits and vegetables such as apples, pumpkins, squash, and cranberries as props in your display. You can also use autumn-themed tablecloths, napkins, and plates to add a festive touch.

2. What are some creative ways to arrange my products for an autumn display?

You can arrange your products in a fall-inspired centerpiece, such as a cornucopia or a pumpkin-shaped basket. You can also create a "harvest table" by grouping related products together, such as baking items or seasonal kitchen tools.

3. How can I make my display stand out at the conference?

One way to make your display stand out is by using unique and eye-catching props, such as fall-themed decorations or colorful foliage. You can also incorporate interactive elements, such as a cooking demonstration or a tasting station, to engage attendees.

4. What are some popular autumn recipes I can feature in my display?

Some popular autumn recipes to feature in your display may include apple crisp, pumpkin bread, or a seasonal soup. You can also showcase recipes that use Pampered Chef products, such as a slow cooker chili or a baked apple dessert using the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer.

5. How can I use social media to promote my autumn display at the conference?

You can use social media to promote your display by sharing sneak peeks, behind-the-scenes photos, and details about your products and recipes. You can also create a hashtag for attendees to use when posting about your display and offer a special discount or giveaway for those who share your display on social media.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003