• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Garnishing Cookbook: Get Your Copy Now!

In summary, the "Garnishing Cookbook" includes a variety of garnishes such as fruit, vegetable, herb, and cheese garnishes, as well as unique and creative ideas. It also offers tips and techniques for creating professional-looking garnishes, suitable for all skill levels with easy-to-follow instructions and beginner-friendly ideas. The garnishes can be used for various dishes and the cookbook provides suggestions for which dishes they pair well with. Additionally, the cookbook includes a section for garnishes that cater to specific dietary restrictions and provides substitutions for ingredients to accommodate different dietary needs.
finley1991
Hi everyone!

For those of you who e-mailed me asking for the garnishing cookbook, I have sent it and you should be receiving it shortly.

ivykeep... your's came back undeliverable due to not enough room in your inbox... it's a pretty big file... there are 60 garnishing pages scanned in the document with the instructions for each.

If you asked for it but did not e-mail me, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE send me an e-mail at finley1991 at gmail.com. With the large amount of requests that I received, I cannot take the time away from my business to retype e-mail addresses so really I can only send it to you if you e-mail me first.

Thanks so much! --- COLLEEN :)

dglesoucy... yours came back as well due to not enough room in your inbox.

kerilyn3 & fikibiff were both returned due to not enough room in your inbox

Got mine, thanks again!

What is the Garnishing Cookbook?

jrstephens said:
What is the Garnishing Cookbook?

It's a cookbook PC had about 12 years ago... at first it came with a video but then they dropped the video and just had the cookbook for a year or two after that.

I ams ending you an email. Sounds great. Thanks!

I would be interested in this also - I think I have the video - Found it a long time ago on Ebay but not a cookbook that goes with it

Hey Colleen! Can you send it to me please? atarducci at cfl.rr.com

Search for the garnishing thread in the search section. She uploaded all of it there in many files.
Sorry, I would link the thread for you if I knew how.

Related to Garnishing Cookbook: Get Your Copy Now!

1. What types of garnishes are included in the "Garnishing Cookbook"?

The "Garnishing Cookbook" includes a variety of garnishes such as fruit, vegetable, herb, and cheese garnishes. It also includes some unique and creative garnish ideas.

2. Are there any tips or techniques for creating beautiful garnishes in the cookbook?

Yes, the "Garnishing Cookbook" includes tips and techniques for creating professional-looking garnishes. It also provides step-by-step instructions and photos to help you master the techniques.

3. Is this cookbook suitable for beginners?

Absolutely! The "Garnishing Cookbook" is designed for all skill levels. It includes easy-to-follow instructions and beginner-friendly garnish ideas.

4. Can I use the garnishes in this cookbook for any type of dish?

Yes, the garnishes in this cookbook can be used for a variety of dishes such as salads, appetizers, entrees, and desserts. The cookbook also includes suggestions for which dishes each garnish works well with.

5. Is there a section in the cookbook for garnishes that cater to dietary restrictions?

Yes, the "Garnishing Cookbook" includes a section for garnishes that cater to specific dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and vegan. It also provides substitutions for ingredients to accommodate different dietary needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwpamp
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • jwpamp
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • babywings76