1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Games ?

1. PamperedJess

PamperedJess Member

Does anyone have any games they play at there shows? I played the left right game and also PC bingo. It was a big croud and the prize didn't get around to all the people at the party so some were upset. Any ideas for games for a large crowd?

Oct 21, 2005
  2. monica_sweetconsultant

monica_sweetconsultant Advanced Member Silver Member

have you tried to do a search? i know there are tons of games on here and i think i saw a pretty big file with different games on there. i dont save stuff like that or i would attatch it. i just print it off there on the spot....hope this helps though!!

3. PC Fun

I just tried PC Fun (Bingo) at my show on Tuesday and the guests really seemed to enjoy it! It broke the ice among those who didn't already know eachother. I gave them 5 minutes to complete it and whoever was either done first or had the most blanks signed got a little PC prize. I found it here somewhere but don't remember where exactly. Have fun!!

Oct 21, 2005
  4. Pampered Zoe

Pampered Zoe Member

Try the different "points" games

or the drawing games-- the drawing one was up recently on the thread http://www.chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=3647 There are a couple of different points games, just search under "point".

Both of those have every person participating, so no one can be left out. If there are ties, you can just draw names out of a hat (or batter bowl!;) )

Oct 21, 2005
  5. Mari Bull

Mari Bull Guest

PC Games

I'm trying to find some games too. I think I might just try having everyone write Pampered Chef on a piece of paper and see how many words they come up with. Has anyone used this game before? I'm working on it right now and I've come up with quite a few words. I think it could be fun. Any more ideas?

Oct 21, 2005
  6. Pampered Zoe

Pampered Zoe Member

What words do you have so far?

Oct 21, 2005
  7. Mari Bull

Mari Bull Guest

Well, I stopped at 20 but I'm sure there are more. I have red, pamper, cheer, map, ramp, race, pace, damp, pear, mad, ham, fame, had, head, pad, dare, frame, peer, hare, deer...

I thought I could set the timer for 5 minutes. What do you think?

Oct 21, 2005
  8. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

I don't play games. That's not what I'm there for.

Instead, I give out raffle tickets. I give one for coming, one for being on time. Then I give them out throughout the show when I ask questions and someone actually answers, when someone offers a tip on a product, when someone finds a page number first, when someone asks a question, etc. I usually appoint one guest as the ticket keeper and let her just give them out. Then at the end we put them all in a SS bowl and the host picks a few (about 1 prize for every 5 guests). I give out Citrus Peelers, Cake Testers and Quikut Knives. Then after they've filled out their survey slips we have the "Grand Prize Drawing" for a Season's Best. You should see them asking their questions so they can get tickets! It keeps them interested and keeps the focus on my presentation.

Oct 21, 2005
    DebS likes this.
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted