• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Game Day and Decadent Desserts Added Today

I saw that is stated in the bottom of the recipe if you do not have the seasoning then use ginger (it said fresh and I only had it in a small jar) garlic and pepper! That worked, but I added more of the Asian Dressing. I will have to try Ken's brand next time!!
DessertDivaFL
Gold Member
Hey, everyone check out the new Game Day and Decadent Dessert Shows added to CC under Enhance Your Shows! Yeah! :chef:

LOL,,,I was just watching Karen & Lisa make the Avacado & Grapefriut Salad, thinking about doing that for my August shows....:chef:

Oh my gosh. :eek: Lisa was using the wrong side of the Handy Scraper during the Bread Bowl Artichoke Dip recipe. I am surprised they didn't catch that.

DessertDivaFL said:
Oh my gosh. :eek: Lisa was using the wrong side of the Handy Scraper during the Bread Bowl Artichoke Dip recipe. I am surprised they didn't catch that.

LOL - it's made to be used from either side! ;)

Did anyone watch The Taffy Apple Tartlets? Mmmmmmmmmmm...:love:

ChefBeckyD said:
LOL - it's made to be used from either side! ;)

Really? I have never heard that.
:eek:

I want to try the Chocolate peanut butter torte this weekend..... It looks soooooo good! :)

DessertDivaFL said:

Really? I have never heard that.
:eek:

Yes, the "top" side is what I use most to gather things especially dry ingredients...the side with the "squeegy" is more for liquids...

janetupnorth said:
Yes, the "top" side is what I use most to gather things especially dry ingredients...the side with the "squeegy" is more for liquids...

You can teach a middle aged dog new tricks.
:D

How do I get to enhance your shows?? SORRY everyone! I am just not accustomed to this forum yet! I will learn quickly though!

It's on Consultant's Corner, not on Chef Success.

On Consultant's Corner (CC) go to Products and Recipes tab. In there you will find Enhance Your Shows.

Ginger428 said:
Did anyone watch The Taffy Apple Tartlets? Mmmmmmmmmmm...:love:

I made them last night! They are very RICH and will hit every sweet tooth!!!

kitchendiva said:
I made them last night! They are very RICH and will hit every sweet tooth!!!

YEAAAAA...can't wait to make!:D

Yum! I just cooked Chicken Satay!!!! YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kitchendiva said:
Yum! I just cooked Chicken Satay!!!! YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I made the Satay Chicken Pasta Salad last night. It is quite delicious. I didn't have the Oriental Seasoning but found the asian dressing had enough flavor. I used Ken's Asian Dressing. It doesn't contain high frutose corn syrup.

DessertDivaFL said:
I made the Satay Chicken Pasta Salad last night. It is quite delicious. I didn't have the Oriental Seasoning but found the asian dressing had enough flavor. I used Ken's Asian Dressing. It doesn't contain high frutose corn syrup.

I saw that is stated in the bottom of the recipe if you do not have the seasoning then use ginger (it said fresh and I only had it in a small jar) garlic and pepper! That worked, but I added more of the Asian Dressing. I will have to try Ken's brand next time!!

What is "Game Day and Decadent Desserts Added Today"?

"Game Day and Decadent Desserts Added Today" is a special collection of recipes specifically designed for game day parties and events. These recipes are perfect for satisfying your guests' sweet tooth while they watch the big game.

Are there any healthy options in the "Game Day and Decadent Desserts Added Today" collection?

Yes, there are several healthy options available in this collection. There are recipes for fruit-based desserts, such as a berry cobbler, as well as healthier versions of classic desserts, like a Greek yogurt-based chocolate mousse.

Can these recipes be made in advance?

Yes, many of the recipes in this collection can be made in advance. This is perfect for busy hosts who want to have everything prepared beforehand so they can enjoy the game with their guests. Just follow the instructions for storing and reheating, if needed.

Do these recipes require any special kitchen tools or equipment?

No, most of the recipes in this collection can be made using basic kitchen tools and equipment. However, some recipes may require a specific pan or utensil, which will be listed in the ingredients list and instructions.

Are there any gluten-free options in the "Game Day and Decadent Desserts Added Today" collection?

Yes, there are several gluten-free options available, such as a flourless chocolate cake and a coconut macaroon tart. Just be sure to check the ingredients list and follow the instructions carefully to ensure the recipe remains gluten-free.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • ilove2cookpc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tlag1986
  • nay62