• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Game Day & Dec Desserts Are Posted

In summary, the new Recipes for Game Day and Decadent Desserts themes are now posted under their themes on CC!! The new cake and pizzas look great! I can only get the DCB link to work. I can't get the new themes to work, but the new cake and pizzas look great!
kam
Staff member
The new Recipes for Game Day and Decadent Desserts themes are now posted under their themes on CC!!

I can't get the new themes to work, but the new cake and pizzas look great!

I can only get the DCB link to work.

candiejayne said:
I can't get the new themes to work, but the new cake and pizzas look great!

I couldn't locate the new themes...only the new recipes in the curent Game Day and DD themes!

I am *patiently* waiting for the new SB to be accessible!

I called it in to tech support and no one told them. They're fixing it right now!

I could get the DCB one to work, but not the theme shows. Can't wait to see them! :)

They're up now.

I only saw the Jalapeno pizza recipe. Where are the others located?

babywings76 said:
I could get the DCB one to work, but not the theme shows. Can't wait to see them! :)

Where did you find the DCB recipe??

I only saw the little choc cakes and jalepeno popper ones.

If you go to the Game Day Theme, the Jalepeno one appears on the Game Day screen with alink to the video and recipe.
Same thing for the Choc Cakes, except that one is on the Decadent Desserts page.

The recipes for the new theme's are up on CC also.

I see the new themes now! Great! :)

babywings76 said:

Okay I am missing something, because I can't find this link. Help!

pamperedpals said:
On the main page of CC, towards the bottom...not the tabs...it has Products and Recipes. Then it lists the 2 new theme shows, then it says "important! Product Status Alerts", then below that it has the DCB recipes.

pamperedpals said:

Never mind I found it! I am a little slow today! :)

You can watch videos of the demos on there too! I just watched the California pizza demo. Can't figure out why they didn't use the avacado peeler--although I haven't used it before to know if it's the right tool for what they do there.

babywings76 said:
You can watch videos of the demos on there too! I just watched the California pizza demo. Can't figure out why they didn't use the avacado peeler--although I haven't used it before to know if it's the right tool for what they do there.

Personally, I have cut & sliced avacados this way for SO long that I tried to use the Avacado peeler & it took longer....;)

Ginger428 said:
Personally, I have cut & sliced avacados this way for SO long that I tried to use the Avacado peeler & it took longer....;)

LOL - me too!

I use the Avocado peeler to do kiwi, and also when I am doing twice-baked potatoes. It works beautifully for twice-baked potatoes! - but I never use it for avocados!:confused::D

The video doesn't use the avocado peeler because the California Pizza is a new consultant recipe, and the avocado peeler doesn't come in the kit.

What are the new game day desserts?

The new game day desserts include a variety of sweet treats such as chocolate chip cookie dough dip, football-shaped brownies, and football-shaped pretzels.

What are the new decadent desserts?

The new decadent desserts include indulgent options like chocolate lava cakes, strawberry cheesecake bites, and salted caramel brownies.

Are these desserts easy to make?

Yes, all of our game day and decadent desserts are designed to be simple and quick to make. They come with step-by-step instructions and most can be made in under 30 minutes.

Do these desserts require any special tools or equipment?

No, most of the ingredients and tools needed for these desserts can be found in a standard kitchen. However, some recipes may call for a specific Pampered Chef product, which can be purchased through our website or a consultant.

Can these desserts be made ahead of time?

Yes, many of these desserts can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge or freezer until ready to serve. This is perfect for busy game days or hosting parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
barbjans
  • wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • cookingwithlove
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies