• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fyi- Teleseminar "10 Bookings in 10 Days" (Steve Wiltshire)

In summary, Steve Wiltshire is giving away a free tele-seminar where you can learn how to book 10 parties or one-on-one appointments in 10 days. The call is next Wednesday and you canregister at the website.
esavvymom
Staff member
Just passing along some info about a free tele-seminar with Steve Wiltshire (I first heard of him through Tammy Stanley).

Here is the link to register and get a bit more info:
Steve Q. Wiltshire - FREE Tele-seminar "10 Bookings in 10 Days"

In 10 Short Days, You’ll have 10 Parties or
10 One-On-One Appointment’s in Your Calendar, a Load of Confidence,
Guaranteed Income and be Ready to Give Your Hostesses and Guests
an Experience They’ll Never Forgot!
Wednesday, May 5th, 5:15 pm PT/8:15 pm ET

He's got some space available for this call next week, if you are interested.

*Disclaimer- sometimes he has some "commercial" plugs designed to get you to buy his other program(s), but you can usually get some good info and a different perspective that is worthwhile. I've listened to several of his seminars and always get a few really good ideas.*

I registered already, and am thrilled my recently qualified recruit has also! I WILL make Director by 6/30!!!

I have taken teleseminar's with Steve before and they are good and informative.

I just registered, thank you for sharing!

They are good if you can get past his monotone voice. In 10seconds his voice puts me to sleep and I lose interest. He has good information though.

Did you guys make it on the call? I COMPLETELY FORGOT!! Even after the automated call, the several emails, everything! I wasn't on my computer when all of the reminders came in...between dinner, watering the garden, baiting the mole trap (LOL), and then sitting down to watch "Cool Runnings" with my family.....it was 8:50pm when I remembered. *smack* Darn it!So if he mentioned anything worth repeating, please share? I'm hoping he has a playback number, but I'm not sure he does that. Oh well. At least it was free and I didn't lose out on money spent. It's not like I haven't heard most of it anyway already with the million other calls/training I've taken....but if there was something new and interesting (especially that would be great for a shy-person like me- hard to believe I know!), I'd love to hear it.:D

Thanks! I got the email today too....so I was quite happy. :)

1. What is the "Fyi- Teleseminar "10 Bookings in 10 Days" (Steve Wiltshire) all about?

The "Fyi- Teleseminar "10 Bookings in 10 Days" is a live online training event hosted by Steve Wiltshire, a successful entrepreneur and sales expert. The purpose of the teleseminar is to provide tips, strategies, and techniques for achieving 10 bookings in 10 days for your Pampered Chef business.

2. Is the teleseminar only for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, the teleseminar is open to anyone who is interested in learning how to increase their bookings for their direct sales business. While the strategies may be specifically tailored towards Pampered Chef consultants, the tips and techniques can be applied to any direct sales business.

3. How long is the teleseminar and when will it be held?

The teleseminar will last for approximately 60 minutes and will be held on [date and time]. Don't worry if you can't make it live, as a recording will be available for those who have registered.

4. Do I need to pay to attend the teleseminar?

Yes, there is a fee to attend the teleseminar. However, the strategies and techniques shared by Steve Wiltshire have proven to be extremely effective and can help you achieve 10 bookings in 10 days, which can ultimately lead to increased income for your Pampered Chef business.

5. How do I register for the teleseminar?

You can register for the teleseminar by visiting [website link]. Simply enter your information and payment details, and you will receive a confirmation email with further instructions on how to access the live event or recording.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • esavvymom