• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraising with Pampered Chef: A Guide

In summary, fundraising with Pampered Chef is a simple and effective way to raise money for your organization or cause. You can choose from a variety of fundraising options, set a goal and timeline, and promote your fundraiser to your supporters. Your organization will earn a percentage of the total sales, and you will receive a check for your earnings once the fundraiser is complete. It is important to note that the contribution amount may vary depending on the type of fundraiser chosen and that the organization must be a legal non-profit to receive tax deductions. Overall, fundraising with Pampered Chef is a win-win situation for both the organization and its supporters.
Boomerjojo
Can someone please explain to me how a fundraiser works with PC?

Hi. You write a nice letter to those who will be participating. There are some samples already here on CS. If the show total is less than $600, the organization gets 10%. Over $600 and they get 15%. This will be in a check from PC. Many consultants offer to give some of their commission as well. I'd make sure this is for a proper non-profit though. You can't deduct it as a charitable contribution unless it is a legal non-profit. Does that help?

Yes. I found some files on here about fundraisers. I think I understand how to do them now. Thanks for the response!

I have someone that is interested in doing a fundraising event and I am not sure I fully understand the fundraising. If they have a fundraiser and the organization is "Help Whip Cancer" the contribution amounts range from 15/20/25% based on the sales. Is the contribution amount the same if they select a different organization? The fundraising event will be held in October.

Absolutely! Fundraising with Pampered Chef is a great way to raise money for your organization or cause while also providing your supporters with high-quality kitchen products. Here's how it works:1. Contact a Pampered Chef consultant: The first step is to find a Pampered Chef consultant who can help you with your fundraiser. You can either reach out to a consultant you know or use the "Find a Consultant" feature on our website.2. Choose your fundraiser: Your consultant will work with you to choose the best fundraiser for your organization. There are a few different options, such as hosting a virtual or in-person cooking show, selling products directly, or creating a custom fundraiser.3. Set a goal and timeline: Together with your consultant, you will set a fundraising goal and determine the best timeline for your fundraiser. This will help you stay organized and motivated throughout the process.4. Spread the word: Your consultant will provide you with marketing materials and tips to help you promote your fundraiser to your supporters. You can also use social media, email, and word of mouth to reach a wider audience.5. Earn rewards: For every sale made through your fundraiser, your organization will earn a percentage of the total sales. The percentage may vary depending on the type of fundraiser you choose.6. Receive your funds: Once your fundraiser is complete, your consultant will tally up the sales and send you a check for your earnings. It's that simple!I hope this helps explain how a fundraiser works with Pampered Chef. Fundraising with us is not only a great way to raise money, but it's also a fun and easy process. Let me know if you have any other questions or if you're interested in hosting a fundraiser with us!

1. How does fundraising with Pampered Chef work?

Fundraising with Pampered Chef is a simple and fun way to raise money for your organization. You can choose from our wide range of high-quality kitchen products to sell to your supporters. For every purchase made through your fundraiser, your organization will receive a percentage of the sales.

2. How much money can we expect to raise with a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of money you can raise with a Pampered Chef fundraiser depends on the size of your organization, the number of supporters, and the products you choose to sell. On average, organizations can earn 15-20% of sales, but this can vary. We recommend setting a goal and promoting your fundraiser to maximize your earnings.

3. Do we have to pay upfront for the products we sell?

No, you do not have to pay upfront for the products. Once your fundraiser is completed, you will receive an invoice for the total amount of products sold. We also offer a no-risk option where you can return any unsold products for a full refund.

4. How long does a Pampered Chef fundraiser typically last?

The duration of your fundraiser is up to you and your organization. We recommend running your fundraiser for 2-3 weeks to allow enough time for supporters to place their orders. However, if you need more time, we can work with you to extend the fundraiser.

5. Is there a minimum order requirement for a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for a Pampered Chef fundraiser. Your supporters can place orders of any size, and your organization will still receive a percentage of the sales. We encourage supporters to purchase multiple items to help maximize your earnings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • lacar602
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Tara Truitt