• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraising for the Classroom: Help Us Reach Our Goals!

In summary, fundraising for the classroom is open to all members of the community, and signing up is as simple as contacting the event organizer or your child's teacher. The fundraising products offered by Pampered Chef include a variety of kitchen and cooking items, with customizable options available. While the percentage of proceeds that go towards the classroom's goals may vary, typically a significant portion of sales is allocated towards these goals. There is no minimum amount of products that need to be sold for the fundraising to be successful, as every sale helps in reaching the classroom's goals.
Pamperedpartylady
Does anyone have a flyer for a fundraiser for my classroom? We are trying to raise a little money for activities and events this year, but am having a hard time convincing the parents that this would be a worthwhile venture. I think a creative/ informative flyer might encourage my efforts. Thanks so much!:confused:

Here are a couple I have in my files. They were actually taken from here on Chef Success, and still have the original author's information on them, as I haven't done any fundraisers yet.

(P.S. I see you are from Rotterdam, NY. It sounds familiar. Isn't it near the Albany/Schenectady area? I moved from Lee, MA a year and a half ago, to NC, but had lived in MA all my life. Lee is about 35-40 minutes from that area).

Attachments

• Fun Back in Fundraising.doc
    457 KB · Views: 465
  • Fundraiser%20Pack%20-%20Classic[1].doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 502
Those are great...thanks, but since I am the consultant and host, I was hoping to find something with more of a letter format with some encouraging and MOTIVATING words to "light a fire" under my (students) parents.
Yes, Rotterdam is actually a suburb in the Schenectady area...Lee has some great outlets! :)

I'm a MA native - Love the Lee outlets but its been years since I've been ;)

1. Can anyone participate in the fundraising for the classroom?

Yes, anyone can participate in the fundraising for the classroom. It is open to all members of the community, including friends, family, and neighbors.

2. How do I sign up to participate in the fundraising?

To sign up, simply contact the organizer of the event or reach out to your child's teacher. They will provide you with the necessary information and materials to get started.

3. What kind of products are available for fundraising?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen and cooking products for fundraising, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and cookbooks. We also offer customizable options for personalized fundraising.

4. How much of the proceeds go towards the classroom's goals?

The percentage of proceeds that go towards the classroom's goals may vary depending on the specific fundraiser. However, typically a significant portion of the sales goes towards the classroom's goals.

5. Is there a minimum amount of products that need to be sold for the fundraising to be successful?

No, there is no minimum amount of products that need to be sold for the fundraising to be successful. Every sale helps to reach the classroom's goals, so every purchase counts!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa/ChefBear
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • jcsmilez
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • pamperedval