• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraisers: Duration & Delivery Options

In summary, fundraisers typically run for 2-3 weeks and can include cooking shows and online/catalog orders. Presenting in front of a group allows for better response, but other options are available for those unable to attend the cooking show.
lisatx04
How long do you keep your fundraisers up and running? Do you all do cooking shows with them or are the orders mostly off your websites and from catalogs?

Thanks!

It really depends.....I think the longest I have kept one open was 1 month - but I made it very clear to those ordering about the date when product would be ordered, and when they could expect their product....this was a large fundraiser that I was running myself, and I had an Internet branch going, then did a Cooking Show (more like an Open House w/ a welcome and short presentation) and then had packets that went out and had others who gathered orders also.($5000 show)

One I did this past Dec. with a small Elem. school, it was catalog orders & internet orders only, and that was only open for 10 days. ($1600 show)

In my experience, whenever you can actually be in front of a group and make a presentation - even if it isn't an actual demo - you can sell people on the idea better and get a better response/participation.

When doing a fundraiser cooking show do you use the same outline as a reg. outline?? I'm doing a fundraiser cooking show Thursday night for March of Dimes... I'm thinking I should just do a short info session and then let the hose talk about the purpose of the show.... I am only doing one recipe, the lava cake in the bundt stone(in the microwave).

I usually keep mine open for 2-3 weeks. This is only my second fundraiser and with the same group I did last year. It is for an after school program with 30 something kids.

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I typically keep my fundraisers up and running for about 2-3 weeks. This allows enough time for people to place orders and for me to submit them to Pampered Chef for processing. I do mostly cooking shows for my fundraisers, as it allows me to showcase the products and demonstrate how they can be used in everyday cooking. However, I also offer the option for people to place orders through my website and catalog if they are unable to attend the cooking show. I find that a combination of both methods works well for my fundraisers. Let me know if you have any other questions, I'd be happy to help!

Related to Fundraisers: Duration & Delivery Options

1. What is the typical duration for a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The duration for a Pampered Chef fundraiser is typically 2-3 weeks, although it can vary depending on your specific needs and goals.

2. Are there any minimum sales requirements for a fundraiser?

No, there are no minimum sales requirements for a Pampered Chef fundraiser. We want to make sure that your fundraiser is successful and profitable, so we work with you to set achievable goals.

3. Can we choose the delivery option for our fundraiser orders?

Yes, you can choose the delivery option for your fundraiser orders. We offer both direct delivery to the customers or bulk delivery to a designated location for distribution.

4. How long does it take for the products to be delivered?

The delivery time varies depending on the chosen delivery option. For direct delivery, the products will be shipped within 3-7 business days. For bulk delivery, the products will be delivered to the designated location within 2-3 weeks after the order is placed.

5. Can we extend the duration of our fundraiser if needed?

Yes, you can extend the duration of your fundraiser if needed. However, we recommend sticking to the initial duration for maximum impact and sales. If you need to extend, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Niki Kate
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Niki Kate
  • pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LBotzler
  • Sammissh