• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Fundraiser Q&A: Separating Show Orders

In summary, the conversation is about a potential Pampered Chef fundraiser and the logistics of packaging and distributing the items. The suggestion is made to have the items shipped to the host's house and then separated for distribution. It is also suggested to include thank you notes and possibly a coupon for future business. The speaker also shares their experience with organizing past fundraisers.
sprout18
My niece's group at school is thinking of having a Pampered Chef fundraiser. I was wondering how the items all come packages to the Host? Do they come just like a show order all mixed up or are the separated out? If its just like a show I was thinking of offering to have it shipped to my house then separate it all out and bring it by. Is this a good idea? Thanks.

I haven't done a fundraiser (yet), but I like the idea that if you had lots of orders, you could bring it to your house to "process" and then you could add your own flyer/note in each bag, thanking them for helping to raise $xxx.xx for the (name of fundraiser). Then you can give the bags to the fundraiser host for distribution (or any other agreements you have). In your flyer/note, you could let them know that you are always around to help with other fundraisers. Additionally, you could give them a coupon that if they hosted (any type of show) within a timeframe, then you would give them free shipping, or free groceries for their show, or $20 off, or a free spice of choice, etc (whatever you would like to do). This might generate more business for you. Good luck sprout18!

It arrives just like a regular show. One thing I've done in the past for the organizer is bundle the receipts according to the person who collected the orders. However, without a printable receipt (see this thread for that discussion: http://www.chefsuccess.com/f119/printed-receipts-81007/?highlight=receipt) I will have to consider how best to do this in the future.

I either have them shipped to me or I go to the chairperson's house and help them sort when the shipment arrives. Having thank you notes ready to go is important, helps lead to future business, and they generally like to know how well the fundraiser did. Working alongside the chairperson to sort has the advantage of sharing the business and possibly getting a new team member in the process.

Hi there! Thank you for considering Pampered Chef for your niece's fundraiser. Our items come packaged in a way that is convenient for the host. They will all be separated out and labeled with the individual orders, making it easy for you to distribute them. However, if you prefer to have them shipped to your house and separate them yourself, that is also an option. Just make sure to communicate this with the consultant who is working with your niece's group. Thank you for your support and happy fundraising!

1. How do I separate show orders for a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

To separate show orders for a Pampered Chef fundraiser, you can follow these steps:

• First, log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account.
  • Next, go to the "Orders" tab and select "Show Orders."
  • Click on the "Separate Show Orders" button.
  • Select the show you want to separate orders for.
  • Click "Continue" and then "Separate Orders."

2. Can I separate show orders after the show has already closed?

Yes, you can still separate show orders after the show has closed. You can follow the same steps as mentioned in the previous answer, but instead of selecting the current show, you will need to select the past show from the drop-down menu.

3. What happens if I accidentally separate the wrong show orders?

If you accidentally separate the wrong show orders, you can easily undo the separation by clicking on the "Undo Separation" button. This will merge the show orders back together, and you can then select the correct show to separate orders for.

4. Can I separate orders for multiple shows at once?

Yes, you can separate orders for multiple shows at once by selecting the shows you want to separate orders for from the drop-down menu. However, keep in mind that this will create separate order forms for each show, and the orders cannot be combined.

5. How do I know which orders belong to which show?

To keep track of which orders belong to which show, you can view the show name on the top right corner of the order form. Additionally, you can also view the show name on the "Orders" tab under the "Show" column.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • lacar602
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • loreo