• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser for Co-worker's Trip to Australian Symposium in January

In summary, a Pampered Chef Fundraiser is a fundraising event where a Pampered Chef consultant hosts a cooking show and a portion of the sales is donated to the organization. The amount of money raised varies based on the group size and sales made. Pampered Chef offers a variety of products and recipes for the event, and a consultant can be contacted to schedule a cooking show. There are no fees or costs associated with hosting a Pampered Chef Fundraiser, and the only expense is the time and effort put into promoting and hosting the event.
tmo2008
I have a co-worker who was telling me about a symposium she would like to attend in Australia in January. She was telling me how much $ she will need to go, and I was wondering if you can do a fundraiser for a single person's cause????

Thanks for your input,
Trina

This was taken from a fundraising flyer my director sent me. I hope the info is correct:

"Who is Interested in Fund Raisers?
Everyone! ANY group that is looking for a way to raise money! Some examples include marching bands, schools, sports teams, church groups, sorority groups, professional women’s organizations, American Cancer Society, foster parent groups, anyone raising money to attend a trip (as long as they’re linking to a non-profit…example: teens raising money to go on a trip to France WITH their chorus), pom squads, pre-schools, etc."

HO won't make out a check to an individual, but if she has a bank account set up in a "fund name" into which she can deposit the check that will work. For example, "Suzy Host's Conference Fund."

Thank you so much for your feedback! I will let her know!
Trina

Hi Trina,

Thank you for reaching out to me about your co-worker's desire to attend a symposium in Australia. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have access to a variety of fundraising options that could potentially help your co-worker raise the necessary funds for her trip. I would be happy to discuss these options with you and your co-worker to see if we can find a solution that works for her. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience to further discuss this opportunity. Thank you!

Best,

What is a Pampered Chef Fundraiser?

A Pampered Chef Fundraiser is a way for organizations and groups to raise money by hosting a cooking show with a Pampered Chef consultant. The consultant will demonstrate products and recipes, and a portion of the sales will be donated to the organization.

How much money can be raised through a Pampered Chef Fundraiser?

The amount of money that can be raised through a Pampered Chef Fundraiser varies depending on the size of the group and the sales made during the cooking show. On average, organizations can earn 15-20% of the total sales as a donation.

What products and recipes are available for a Pampered Chef Fundraiser?

Pampered Chef offers a wide variety of kitchen tools and accessories, as well as a selection of recipes that can be demonstrated during the cooking show. The consultant will work with the organization to choose the best products and recipes for the event.

How do I get started with a Pampered Chef Fundraiser?

To start a Pampered Chef Fundraiser, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant in your area or go to the Pampered Chef website to find a consultant. The consultant will help you schedule a cooking show and provide all the necessary materials for a successful fundraiser.

Are there any fees or costs associated with a Pampered Chef Fundraiser?

There are no fees or costs associated with hosting a Pampered Chef Fundraiser. The consultant will provide all the materials for the cooking show, and the organization will receive a percentage of the sales as a donation. The only cost to the organization is the time and effort put into promoting and hosting the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jessicasmith228
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Tams