1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraiser Fundraiser breakdown

1. Karen Weber

Karen Weber Member Gold Member

Does anyone have a graph or breakdown that shows how much money an organization can make on a fundraiser. Example if 25 people sell $25 you will make .... 50 people sell $25 you will make .... I looked through the files and couldn't find anything.

Thanks,

Karen

Jan 3, 2010
  2. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

I just decided to really start working the fundraiser side. I just e-mailed out to the head of marketing for the Girl Scouts here in Okinawa & told her that on average, people order $60. Some order $30 and some order $90, but it pretty much averages out to $60 per person in the end. So if their group collects 10 orders, they will (more than likely) hit the $600 level and make $90 for their organization. If their group collects 50 orders, they will more than likely hit the $3,000 level and earn $450 for their organization. If they are able to collect 100 orders, they would more than likely hit a $6,000 show and earn $900 for their organization! Etc. I'm waiting for her e-mail response. :D

Jan 3, 2010
  3. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

Search the fundraiser forum for posts by scottcooks. He's posted some great flyers, I just don't remember their titles. There is one that shows a breakdown. It does include extra percentages offered by the consultant, but that's easily fixed.

Jan 3, 2010
  4. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

5. Karen Weber

Karen Weber Member Gold Member

Thank you Thank you Thank you!

Karen:)

Jan 4, 2010
Have something to add?