• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Several Pampered Chef Totes

In summary, the dimensions of the Pampered Chef Totes vary but are generally around 15 inches in width, 10 inches in depth, and 12 inches in height. These totes are also all insulated, cannot be personalized by the company, should be hand washed, and can hold up to 20 pounds of weight.
twinkie10
Gold Member
Totes and Bags, etc:Black Mini Jotter with notepad – conference gift $2Black Shoulder Bag with Velcro front pocket - good condition (I used this to carry my lapboards and other show flyers and information. The front pocket is where I put my money bag.) $5Tan Money Bag with PC logo - good condition $2Large Black PC Tote bag for carrying products (comes with Starter Kit) - Never used - $15Dots Catalog Tote - Excellent condition. There is a small stain on the inside bottom, but other than that, it looks brand new! - $25 STILL AVAILABLE2 Pampered Chef logoed bags... one is maroon and the other is black with a gold logo. See pix. $5 for both.I could not download pictures for all the bags, etc. because it would not let me, so if you want to see the others let me know. Prices do NOT include shipping. I ship the cheapest way possible. Thanks for looking.
003.jpg 005 (2).jpg 006 (2).jpg 007 (2).jpg 008 (2).jpg

Last edited:
I will take the Dots bag adn PMd you!

Sorry it didn't work out for you. If you change your mind let me know. Thanks.

1. What are the dimensions of the Pampered Chef Totes?

The dimensions of the Pampered Chef Totes vary depending on the specific tote. However, most totes have a width of approximately 15 inches, a depth of 10 inches, and a height of 12 inches.

2. Are the Pampered Chef Totes insulated?

Yes, all of our Pampered Chef Totes are insulated to keep your food and drinks at the desired temperature for extended periods of time.

3. Can the Pampered Chef Totes be personalized?

At this time, we do not offer personalization services for our Pampered Chef Totes. However, you can easily add your own personal touch with stickers or labels.

4. Are the Pampered Chef Totes machine washable?

We recommend hand washing our Pampered Chef Totes with a mild detergent and warm water. They should not be placed in a washing machine or dryer.

5. What is the weight capacity of the Pampered Chef Totes?

The weight capacity of our totes varies depending on the specific design and material. However, most totes can hold up to 20 pounds of weight.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• twinkie10
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
twinkie10
  • twinkie10
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kathyskorner
  • kcmckay