• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Black Consultant Tote Bag - From Conf

In summary, there is a black consultant bag for sale that was earned at a conference 4 or 5 years ago. It has lots of pockets and an adjustable strap. The updated version is made of great material and has an updated logo. It is great for carrying catalogs, order forms, recipe cards, etc. The price is $25 plus shipping and payment is through Paypal only. The seller can be contacted at [email protected] and the item has been sold. Previous buyers have raved about the bag's ability to hold a lot of items, including a laptop, and it is well worth the asking price.
sarahschefshop
ITEM IS SOLD!

FOR SALE:

Black Consultant Bag
Eaned at conference 4 or 5 years ago.
Lots of pockets. Only used for a short time.

Two small velcro pockets in the front, where the logo is that's another velcro deep pockets, and then the main part has a zipper closure.
Adjustable strap for shoulder, make it long or make it short!

Updated version, made of great material and updated logo!!

Great for carrying catalogs, order forms, recipe cards etc!!!

$25 + shipping
Paypal only!

Please email if interested
[email protected]

Attachments

• black tote bag.jpg
    black tote bag.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 462
Last edited:
still available!!! make offer!

Oh, I already have one but wanted to say this ia a FABULOUS bag. I carry all my paperwork to my shows in it. It holds everything I need - a couple of host packets, about 20 show folders and catalogs, doorprize slips, my doorprizes and even a few cookbooks plus my extra paperwork - and I could probably even stick my laptop in there if I wanted to. I love it.

Thought maybe I could help you sell it...............

pcsharon1 said:
Oh, I already have one but wanted to say this ia a FABULOUS bag. I carry all my paperwork to my shows in it. It holds everything I need - a couple of host packets, about 20 show folders and catalogs, doorprize slips, my doorprizes and even a few cookbooks plus my extra paperwork - and I could probably even stick my laptop in there if I wanted to. I love it.Thought maybe I could help you sell it...............
I was just going to say the same. I use this bag when traveling as my carry on. ...and yes a laptop fits. It zips closed and holds a ton! I actually have an extra one besides the one I got at conference. If you don't have one this is well worth the asking price!

I would like this bag for $20.00 if that is possible. My zip code is 11219. How much would shipping be?
thanks.

sarahschefshop said:
FOR SALE:

Black Consultant Bag
Eaned at conference 4 or 5 years ago.
Lots of pockets. Only used for a short time.

Two small velcro pockets in the front, where the logo is that's another velcro deep pockets, and then the main part has a zipper closure.
Adjustable strap for shoulder, make it long or make it short!

Updated version, made of great material and updated logo!!

Great for carrying catalogs, order forms, recipe cards etc!!!

$25 + shipping
Paypal only!

Please email if interested
[email protected]

Yeah! The item is sold!
Thanks to the ladies for their extra input about the bag! It's definately one of my favs to carry everything. I just have too many at this point! ha!
Sarah

1. What are the dimensions of the Black Consultant Tote Bag?

The Black Consultant Tote Bag measures 18.5 inches by 14.5 inches by 9.5 inches.

2. Is the Black Consultant Tote Bag machine washable?

Yes, the Black Consultant Tote Bag is machine washable. We recommend using a gentle cycle and air drying to preserve the bag's quality.

3. How many pockets does the Black Consultant Tote Bag have?

The Black Consultant Tote Bag has a total of 8 pockets, including 2 exterior pockets and 6 interior pockets. This allows for easy organization of your Pampered Chef products and other essentials.

4. Can I personalize the Black Consultant Tote Bag with my name?

Yes, the Black Consultant Tote Bag can be personalized with your name or initials for an additional charge. This can be done through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your consultant.

5. What is the material of the Black Consultant Tote Bag?

The Black Consultant Tote Bag is made of durable and water-resistant 600-denier polyester. This material allows for easy cleaning and ensures the bag will last for many years of use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcheftammy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pcheftammy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Teresa Lynn