• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Our New Patriotic Tote for Only $24 - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, The Patriotic Tote measures 16.5 inches in length, 6.5 inches in width, and 14 inches in height. It is made of durable canvas material with sturdy handles and a reinforced bottom. The tote is also machine washable on a gentle cycle, but it is recommended to air-dry to preserve its quality and color. Personalization is not available for this limited time offer, but you can add your own decorations or accessories to make it unique. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return the tote within 30 days for a full refund or exchange, except for personalized or customized totes which are non-refundable.
marthambyrd
Just came in the mail; this is our patriotic tote for this year. New, in the package; I have way too many totes. Just asking $24 including S&H. (Let me know if that's way off base for the price!)

..... Sold! .... Thanks!

i just saw this at a training today. It is much cheaper looking than it looks in the picture.

I have one I would be willing to sell if anyone is interested you can let me know. Thanks.

I forgot to list a price- I would sell it for $20 which would include the shipping cost. PM me if interested.

What is the size of the Patriotic Tote?

The Patriotic Tote measures 16.5 inches in length, 6.5 inches in width, and 14 inches in height.

What materials is the Patriotic Tote made of?

The Patriotic Tote is made of durable canvas material with sturdy handles and a reinforced bottom for added support.

Is the Patriotic Tote machine washable?

Yes, the Patriotic Tote is machine washable on a gentle cycle. We recommend air-drying to preserve the quality and color of the tote.

Can I personalize the Patriotic Tote?

Unfortunately, personalization is not available for this limited time offer. However, you can add your own decorations or accessories to make it unique.

What is the return policy for the Patriotic Tote?

If you are not completely satisfied with your Patriotic Tote, you can return it within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange. Please note that personalized or customized totes are non-refundable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithlove
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PCjend
  • toaster_pastry
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jacquelyn Scheel
  • Kristin Radunz