• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs Ice Cream Scoop Lunch Tote +

In summary, the Fs Ice Cream Scoop Lunch Tote measures 9.5 inches in length, 7 inches in width, and 7.5 inches in height. It is insulated and can keep cold items cold for up to 4 hours and hot items hot for up to 2 hours. The tote is made of durable and water-resistant polyester material and can fit most standard size lunch boxes. It also has additional pockets, including a front zipper pocket and a side mesh pocket, for easy organization.
trps
Silver Member
I just found a new in bag lunch tote and a few ice cream scoops new that had fallen behind something.
Ice cream scoops $15.00
Lunch tote $12.50

I do have other items if you'd like a list of those too.

Is it the paisley lunch bag? if it is I am interested. Can you email me your price to [email protected].

Would you please send me the list? [email protected] I am definitely interested in the scoop! I have a customer who is devastated she wasn't able to get one.

What is the size of the Fs Ice Cream Scoop Lunch Tote?

The Fs Ice Cream Scoop Lunch Tote measures 9.5 inches in length, 7 inches in width, and 7.5 inches in height. It is the perfect size for carrying your lunch and other small items.

Is the Fs Ice Cream Scoop Lunch Tote insulated?

Yes, the Fs Ice Cream Scoop Lunch Tote has an insulated lining that helps to keep your food and drinks at the desired temperature. It can keep cold items cold for up to 4 hours and hot items hot for up to 2 hours.

What material is the Fs Ice Cream Scoop Lunch Tote made of?

The Fs Ice Cream Scoop Lunch Tote is made of a durable and water-resistant polyester material. This makes it easy to clean and ensures it can withstand daily use.

Can the Fs Ice Cream Scoop Lunch Tote fit a standard size lunch box?

Yes, the Fs Ice Cream Scoop Lunch Tote is designed to fit most standard size lunch boxes. It also has a spacious interior that can hold multiple containers and snacks.

Does the Fs Ice Cream Scoop Lunch Tote have any additional pockets or compartments?

Yes, the Fs Ice Cream Scoop Lunch Tote has a front zipper pocket, perfect for storing utensils or small snacks. It also has a side mesh pocket, great for holding a water bottle or small thermos.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • ChefRiGuy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • trps