• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Fs: Weekender Tote & Pretty in Pleats - Limited Time Promos!

In summary, "Fs: Going Places Pieces" is a collection of 5 high-quality kitchen tools and gadgets offered by Pampered Chef. These pieces are designed to make meal preparation and cooking easier and more enjoyable. They are dishwasher safe, with the exception of the silicone mat, and can also be purchased individually. All pieces come with a satisfaction guarantee from Pampered Chef.
NewbyPChef
If anyone is interested in my weekender tote (august sales promo) or my pretty in pleats tote (promo for hitting all 3 months) please let me know. I've never used pretty in pleats. I've used weekender one time but it looks brand new.

Last edited:
I wonder if someone can move this post to the Marketplace? Maybe she'd get a stronger response from there.

How much do you want? I have all 4 pieces, but my Grandmother sure was interested in my bags this weekend so I might consider buying those 2 pieces for her. If she'd use any of them, it would only be those 2, not the 2 bigger ones. ;)

Sheila, I'm sending you a private message, and Intrepid, thanks for posting, I wasn't sure which area to post these, but now I know :)

How much for the August bag?

What is "Fs: Going Places Pieces"?

"Fs: Going Places Pieces" is a collection of high-quality, versatile kitchen tools and gadgets offered by Pampered Chef. These pieces are designed to make meal preparation and cooking easier and more enjoyable.

How many pieces are included in the "Fs: Going Places Pieces" collection?

There are a total of 5 pieces in the "Fs: Going Places Pieces" collection. These include a multi-purpose silicone mat, a dual-sided grater, a flexible cutting board, a set of measuring spoons, and a mini spatula.

Are the "Fs: Going Places Pieces" dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the "Fs: Going Places Pieces" are dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning. However, it is recommended to hand wash the silicone mat to prolong its lifespan.

Can I purchase the "Fs: Going Places Pieces" individually?

Yes, you can purchase each piece from the "Fs: Going Places Pieces" collection individually. However, purchasing the entire set will save you money compared to buying each piece separately.

Do the "Fs: Going Places Pieces" come with a warranty?

Yes, all of the "Fs: Going Places Pieces" come with Pampered Chef's satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Kellysays2u
  • aguerra01
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PamperedElizabeth
  • Karen Weber