• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs-Cool & Serve Tote-May Incentive

In summary, the "Fs-Cool & Serve Tote-May Incentive" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of May. It is a limited edition tote bag that is designed to keep your food cool and fresh while on-the-go. To earn this incentive, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and meet the sales goal for the month of May. Unfortunately, this incentive is only available to consultants and cannot be purchased by non-consultants. It is a limited edition item and can only be redeemed through the consultant back office once the sales goal has been met.
pctharper
Gold Member
I'm selling the new insulated tote that we were able to earn in May. I just received mine yesterday. Brand new, didn't even open the package! All ready to go to the post office. $28 (includes the shipping).

I really want this! Please say you haven't sold it yet!

If jennipc doesnt take this please put me next in line. I REALLY wanted this but my shows all backed out on me for May so no luck.

I got mine today and will part with it for $28 including shipping.

Attachments

• cool and serve tote $28 including shipping.JPG
    cool and serve tote $28 including shipping.JPG
    28.4 KB · Views: 429
I will trade mine for $20.00....shipping included. Just let me know if you want it!!

Hi Judith!
Is it still available?
I'm interested.

If one is available please let me know. I would love to purchase one for a girl on my team that really wanted it and forgot to hit finalize and submit on her show the last day of the month! She was so disappointed!

PamperDeb, I am waiting to hear back from a buyer, if she does not want it any more I will let you know!!

Judith - OK thanks!

Last edited:
Mine is sold!

Mine is sold too!!

Ok thank you Judith!

I'll sell mine for $28. Price includes shipping. PM me if interested.

1. What is the "Fs-Cool & Serve Tote-May Incentive"?

The "Fs-Cool & Serve Tote-May Incentive" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of May. It is a limited edition tote bag that is designed to keep your food cool and fresh while on-the-go.

2. How can I earn the "Fs-Cool & Serve Tote-May Incentive"?

To earn the "Fs-Cool & Serve Tote-May Incentive", you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and meet the sales goal for the month of May. The specific sales goal may vary, so be sure to check with your upline or the company for more details.

3. Can I purchase the "Fs-Cool & Serve Tote-May Incentive" if I am not a consultant?

Unfortunately, the "Fs-Cool & Serve Tote-May Incentive" is only available to Pampered Chef consultants as a reward for meeting their monthly sales goal. However, you can always join our team and become a consultant to earn this exclusive incentive!

4. Is the "Fs-Cool & Serve Tote-May Incentive" only available in May?

Yes, the "Fs-Cool & Serve Tote-May Incentive" is a limited edition item that is only available during the month of May. Be sure to take advantage of this opportunity while it lasts!

5. How do I redeem my "Fs-Cool & Serve Tote-May Incentive" once I have earned it?

Once you have met the sales goal and earned the "Fs-Cool & Serve Tote-May Incentive", you can redeem it through your consultant back office. Simply follow the instructions provided and your tote bag will be on its way to you!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • melindagilbert
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
MissyPC
  • cookingwithlove