• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Complete Set of Collectible Stoneware Hearts

In summary, the Stoneware RUFTH hearts are a complete set of new (not used) Stoneware hearts that are no longer available. The hearts are selling for what the seller paid, plus shipping and insurance. The hearts are good for shortbread and are excellent for mini shape cakes.
cochef
Gold Member
I am selling a complete set of NEW (not used) Stoneware Hearts that are no longer available. I am selling them for what I paid, plus shipping & insurance. Please let me know if anyone is seriously interested. - thanks

Sent you an email.

Just PM'd you! :)

Wow, a whole set...that is great. I only have about 7 of them...don't know how many there are...and I think 2 are the same. I have been thinking about selling mine too. They are hanging on my kitchen wall. Of course I would have to get rid of the rack too...what else would it be good for? I think I used one of mine...may explain why I have a duplicate...to make candy in. I never could get the things to work right. I was so excited about the jolly rancher candy hearts, but mine never would turn out right.

How do you decide how much to sell things for? I have tons of PC stuff and every season I talk about getting rid of the old stuff, but never know how to price it. If it is still new, then I sell it for sample price, but generally just keep the used stuff.

Are these good for shortbread? I am looking for shortbread molds........

yes they are excellent for short bread. I had a customer that uses them for shortbread or mini shape cakes. she uses the bread tubes with the refrigerated bread that you can get from wal-mart or those tubes or bread sticks in our bread tubes.

Hope that helps

Thank you Pam!

Pam Moore said:
yes they are excellent for short bread. I had a customer that uses them for shortbread or mini shape cakes. she uses the bread tubes with the refrigerated bread that you can get from wal-mart or those tubes or bread sticks in our bread tubes.

Hope that helps
Can you please share the recipe for the short bread in the stoneware RUFTH hearts?

1. What is included in the Complete Set of Collectible Stoneware Hearts?

The Complete Set of Collectible Stoneware Hearts includes five different heart-shaped stoneware dishes in various sizes, perfect for baking, serving, or displaying.

2. Are these stoneware hearts safe for use in the oven?

Yes, all of our stoneware products are oven-safe up to 450°F, making them perfect for baking delicious treats.

3. Can these stoneware hearts be used in the microwave?

Yes, these stoneware hearts are microwave-safe, making them convenient for reheating leftovers or warming up individual portions.

4. How do I care for these stoneware hearts?

To ensure the longevity of your stoneware hearts, hand wash them with warm, soapy water and avoid using harsh abrasives. You can also place them in the dishwasher, but be sure to space them out to avoid chipping.

5. Can I use these stoneware hearts on the stovetop?

No, these stoneware hearts are not suitable for stovetop use. They are designed for use in the oven, microwave, and freezer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Knordot
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Knordot
  • ChefCKHall