• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs Black Mini Catalog Sling Purse Nip

In summary, there is a black mini catalog sling purse that was recently found in its plastic packaging while cleaning a closet. It is being sold for $15 plus $5 shipping and can be shipped as early as tomorrow morning. The seller has already received interest and the bag has been sold quickly. There are also several people interested in purchasing the bag if anyone else is willing to sell it. Contact information has been provided for those interested in buying or selling the bag.
lisaterwilliger
Gold Member
New in plastic the black mini catalog sling purse that we could earn a few months ago. Just found it while cleaning my closet...never even out of the plastic!

$15 plus $5 shipping...can ship as early as tomorrow morning!

I'm so interested. Will PM you

bag is sold and packaged! that was quick! Thanks!

If anyone else has one they don't want, I would be very interested in purchasing it. Please send me a private message and I will get back to you. Thanks so much!

Shawnna said:
If anyone else has one they don't want, I would be very interested in purchasing it. Please send me a private message and I will get back to you. Thanks so much!
I have one that I can part with. :)

ok great...I got a pm from someone and replied but still haven't heard back from them. Can you pm me the price? My zip is 74563 so you can check the shipping. Thanks. I will send the other girl a pm as well...I know someone else who is wanting one.

anyone else wanting to sell theirs?? pm me.

Or is anyone else is wanting to part with theirs, please pm me.
Thanks,
Sherri Lynn

Black mini catalog sling purseAnyone out there still have the mini catalog sling purse that you used to be able to earn? I recently became a consultant and would love one

Blk mini catalog sling purseIf anyone does have one avaiable, please PM or email me at
[email protected]
Very interested in having one

I would also like to buy one if anyone else has one for sale. You can pm me or send an email to me at [email protected]. Thanks!

If any of you are still looking for the mini sling purse, I have one I'd like to sell. I used it once or twice, but frankly, it is just too small for me (I tend to call my purse "luggage", lol). PM me if you're interested, or shoot an email to [email protected] :)

1. What is the size of the FS Black Mini Catalog Sling Purse NIP?

The FS Black Mini Catalog Sling Purse NIP measures 8 inches in height, 6 inches in width, and 2 inches in depth.

2. Does the strap of the sling purse adjust for different lengths?

Yes, the strap of the sling purse is adjustable and can be worn as a crossbody or over the shoulder.

3. Is the FS Black Mini Catalog Sling Purse NIP machine washable?

No, the sling purse is not machine washable. We recommend spot cleaning with a damp cloth for any stains or spills.

4. Can this sling purse fit large smartphones?

Yes, the FS Black Mini Catalog Sling Purse NIP has a roomy interior that can fit most smartphones, along with other small essentials.

5. What material is the sling purse made of?

The FS Black Mini Catalog Sling Purse NIP is made of durable polyester material, perfect for everyday use and travel.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahschefshop
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • keril
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • sarahschefshop