• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Black Cookie Mold Stoneware Holder

M
MandyK
Best offer plus shipping. I have no need for it and "won" it last night at my cluster meeting. Email me at [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know what it is. Are you talking about the Insulated Tote?

Sorry -- it is for the Round up cookie molds -- last one sold this time last year I believe.

MandyK said:
Sorry -- it is for the Round up cookie molds -- last one sold this time last year I believe.
I was confused for a minute when I read the new title for the thread. You must have changed it. I like the "edit" feature on here, don't you?

1. What is the condition of the black cookie mold stoneware holder?

The condition of the black cookie mold stoneware holder is brand new, as it was won at a recent cluster meeting and has not been used.

2. Is the black cookie mold stoneware holder still available?

Yes, the black cookie mold stoneware holder is still available. It was won at a cluster meeting and I have no need for it.

3. How much does the black cookie mold stoneware holder cost?

The cost of the black cookie mold stoneware holder is negotiable, as I have no need for it and am open to offers. Please email me at [email protected] to discuss pricing and shipping.

4. Can you provide more details about the black cookie mold stoneware holder?

The black cookie mold stoneware holder is made of high-quality stoneware and is designed to hold cookie molds securely in place while baking. It is also microwave and dishwasher safe.

5. How can I purchase the black cookie mold stoneware holder?

To purchase the black cookie mold stoneware holder, please email me at [email protected] to discuss pricing and shipping. Payment can be made via PayPal or Venmo.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
cochef
Replies
Views
VictoriaH