• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fruit Salad With Cool Lime Dressing

In summary, the conversation is about someone who has misplaced their salad cards and is looking for a specific recipe. Another person offers to share the recipe with them and provides the instructions and ingredients for a Fruit Salad with Cool Lime Dressing from The Pampered Chef® Super Salads Recipe Cards 2003. The recipe includes assorted fresh fruit, lime or lemon, light Key Lime or Lemon Yogurt, thawed frozen whipped topping, and optional sweetened flaked coconut. It also includes tips for toasting coconut and adding pizzazz to fruit salads.
ChefDi
Gold Member
I've misplaced my salad cards. Does someone have this recipe they can please share with me?

Thank you!

Chef Di

Here's the recipe........

Fruit Salad w/ Cool Lime Dressing The Pampered Chef®
Super Salads Recipe Cards 2003
Ingredients:

8 Cups assorted fresh fruit such as Cantaloupe, honeydew or watermelon balls; pineapple chunks; halves strawberries; blueberries or grapes
1 Lime or Lemon
1 Container (8 ozs.) light Key Lime or Lemon Yogurt
1 Cup thawed, frozen whipped topping
Sweetened flaked coconut, toasted (opt)

Prepare fruit and place in large serving bowl; refrigerate until ready to serve.
Zest lime using Lemon Zester/scorer to measure 1 tsp. zest; chop finely. Juice lime to measure 1 TBLS juice. Combine yogurt. lime zest and juice in Small Batter Bowl; whisk until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Cover; refrigerate until ready to serve.
To serve; spoon fruit onto Simple Additions Small Square. Spoon dressing into Simple Additions Small Bowl. Serve over fruit, sprinkle with coconut, if desired

Yield: 16 servings

LOW FAT: Nutrients per serving: (½ Cup fruit, 2 TBLS dressing) Calories 60, Total Fat 1 g, Saturated Fat 1 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Carbohydrate 11 g, Protein 1 g, Sodium 10 mg, Fiber less than 1 g.
Diabetic Exchange per serving: 1 fruit (1 carb)

Cooks Tip: To toast coconut, place coconut in Small Oval Baker.
Microwave on HIGH 1-2 minutes or until golden brown, stirring after each
10-second interval. Cool Completely

To add pizzazz to fruit salads, cut melon into ½ inch thick slices. Remove
rind; cut into shapes using Creative Cutters.

© The Pampered Chef, Ltd., 2003

Lisa

Thanks so much!

Oh, that sounds super good. Thanks for sharing!

anna: Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you misplaced your salad cards. I know how frustrating that can be. I would be happy to share the recipe with you. Which salad recipe are you looking for specifically? I'll do my best to provide you with the instructions and ingredients. Let me know!

What ingredients are needed for Fruit Salad with Cool Lime Dressing?

To make this delicious fruit salad, you will need:

• Fresh fruits such as strawberries, grapes, pineapple, and cantaloupe
  • 1 lime
  • Sugar
  • Vanilla extract
  • Whipped cream

How do I make the Cool Lime Dressing for the fruit salad?

To make the dressing, follow these steps:

1. Juice the lime into a small bowl
  2. Add sugar and a few drops of vanilla extract to the lime juice
  3. Whisk the mixture together until the sugar is dissolved
  4. Gently fold in whipped cream until well combined

Can I use different fruits in this recipe?

Yes, you can use any combination of fruits that you prefer. Some other options include blueberries, kiwi, mango, and peaches.

How far in advance can I make the fruit salad?

We recommend making the fruit salad no more than a few hours in advance. The longer it sits, the more the fruits will release their juices and the salad may become mushy.

Is this fruit salad and dressing gluten-free?

Yes, this recipe is gluten-free. However, please read the labels on any store-bought ingredients you use to ensure they are also gluten-free.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • KCPChef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • angmillar