• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Friends Theme Party Ideas: Share Your Experiences!

In summary, the person suggests doing a Friends (tv show) themed cooking show, with different recipes based on different episodes. They also think of a way to tie it into Simple Additions and Chefann's idea of having a chicken stuck on someone's head.
Pam6170
Anyone every done a Friends (tv show) Theme?? If so can you tell me about it.

I haven't done one, but the first thing I thought of was an "English Trifle" - just remember not to put in the beef onions and peas! :lol Make the Shepherd's Pie as a separate dish, if you must!Actually, that sounds good! And fun! You could have Friends trivia, and a Friend's chef personality game (Which Friend best describes your cooking style? I'd have to give it a little thought for wording... hmmm)If you had a Friends cooking show, I would so come! That is, if you were near Richmond! :lol

I saw that someone had posted about a Grey theme and I thought...FRIENDS!! I thought of the triffle as well, how funny! I will have to do some thinking on this one, it sure would be fun to come up with something really fun.

Coffee in the mugs!

I also think about the Thanksgiving with all of the different potatoes. Guess that wouldn't work for a show though.

There were lots of episodes with Monica cooking, but can't think what to do for a show. I think this would be a great theme show, I am going to think on this one.

Ask the hostess to put the turkey over her head? (I think Joey did that in one episode?)

mrssyvo said:
Ask the hostess to put the turkey over her head? (I think Joey did that in one episode?)
OK- you could SO tie the 30-minute chicken into that! Say that you're making a chicken on purpose so that nobody can put it on their head. :)

LOL that would be a good idea!!

I keep thinking of Ross and Rachael's "We were on a BREAK!!!" Tie in Simple Additions, they are "break-resistant"

It's so funny - there is a Friends-ism for every occassion!

I actually like the 30 min chicken idea and tying it to the Turkey better than
the Trifle and Shepherd's Pie, just because I think the best plan would probably be doing a regular show and Friends-ifying it. Otherwise, I personally would end up focusing more on Friends than TPC! And that's not the point.

But by working a show/recipe with which I was comfortable and then working in the little asides like:
  • mrssyvo's "break-resistant" Simple Additions comment
  • Chefann's idea that you can't put the chicken stuck on your head
  • mentions of Rachel's cooking debacles to tie to the the Chef's Library
  • The Thanksgiving where Monica fixes everyone's favorite style of potatoes could be a good segue for the Power Cooking show - one base recipe, lots of variations

And then having a little Friend's-themed trivia game to get folks involved.

You could also serve coffee from the Carafe (keep it warm) and in SA mugs, since they look so much like the mugs at Central Perk.

Maybe something Italian, to bring Paulo into the mix YUMMY!!!!- Yes referring to Paulo too)

Related to Friends Theme Party Ideas: Share Your Experiences!

1. What are some easy food ideas for a Friends theme party?

Some easy food ideas for a Friends theme party include Joey's famous meatball sub, Monica's homemade mac and cheese, Phoebe's vegetarian lasagna, Chandler's cheese and crackers platter, and Ross' Thanksgiving leftover sandwiches. You can also serve some iconic treats from the show such as "mockolate" cookies and Central Perk coffee.

2. How can I decorate my house for a Friends theme party?

To decorate your house for a Friends theme party, you can hang up a "Welcome to Central Perk" sign, display the iconic purple door frame, and use "Friends" themed balloons, banners and streamers. You can also set up a photo booth area with props such as the famous orange couch, Monica's iconic peephole frame, and the "I'll be there for you" frame.

3. What are some fun activities to do at a Friends theme party?

Some fun activities to do at a Friends theme party include playing "The One with the Trivia Game", having a "Friends" themed scavenger hunt, and hosting a "Friends" themed costume contest. You can also watch some of the most iconic episodes together and have a "Friends" themed karaoke session.

4. What are some good party favors for a Friends theme party?

Some good party favors for a Friends theme party include "Friends" themed mugs or tumblers, "Friends" themed keychains, and "Friends" themed candles. You can also give out personalized mini photo albums with pictures of the cast or custom "Friends" themed cookies as party favors.

5. How can I incorporate the Friends theme into my party invitations?

You can incorporate the Friends theme into your party invitations by using iconic quotes from the show, such as "How you doin'?", "We were on a break!", or "Pivot!". You can also use images or graphics of the cast or the iconic Central Perk logo. Another idea is to use the font and color scheme from the show's title sequence for your party invitation design.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Anna Farnum
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • chefsteph07
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JayBPC
  • AshleyAllison