• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Friday Night Show with 2 Saturday Shows? What Was I Thinking?! :eek:

In summary, Rita is doing the same thing as Lamar at all three of her shows this weekend, and is tired after working a booth all weekend. She has bookings already from her booth and five more leads. She also has a recruit lead.
ljeffries
:eek: :eek:
I scheduled a show this Friday night, and have 2 on Saturday!! What was I thinking??:eek: :eek:
Luckily, I am doing the same thing at all 3 shows, so I should be ok.

Double up on showsI do that too and and WHEN they all stick, I love it! I only have to pack once. I wash my dishes and just put 'em back in the red crate to carry out to the car Saturday. I do wash them at the first Saturday show's house in prep for the 2nd show.
Good luck & Happy Selling!
Rita

I think that's great, Lamar. I can't get any takers for Saturday's yet and you ahve two on one day! Let us know how it goes.

There are several in my cluster that don't like to do weekend shows....for me, though, Saturday and Sunday shows are great!

Good Luck!! I've done that before and love it! You're exhausted on Sunday but to know you got that many shows done in 2 days, it's a good feeling! Just think of all that money you'll make!!!

Good luck Lamar! I think you'll do wonderful! I too am anxious to see how it goes ;)

You are going to be exhausted, but it's great to get them all over quickly!

I was thinking the same thing last weekend. Mine didn't go so well! I worked a booth by myself Friday from 2 p.m. - 10 p.m. Had to pack everything up because they didn't have security. Opened again Saturday morning then had a show at 2 p.m. The poor host had to work later then expected and arrived after some of the guests where there. I got back to my booth at 5 p.m. (my wonderful husband worked the booth for me:)) and a huge thunderstorm hit! I forgot to mention when I was setting up my booth my awning/cover/tent blew over and hit a women!! (The wind was horible!!) She thinks she was okay, but we still reported it to the committe just in case she has to file a claim! Thank God we have insurance and I filed for a certificate ahead of time! I then had to teach Sunday school for the first time ever to a group of K-1st grade children at 10 a.m. Needless to say, I stayed on the couch watching (sleeping through) football yesterday! I'm still tired!

Not all was lost though. I have 2 bookings already from the booth and about 5 more leads. I also have a recruit lead. And the host on Saturday signed so I have my first recruit:)!

On a side note, I find Saturday shows don't have good attendance - unless it's in the middle of the winter. People have so many things to do on Saturday. My favorite night is Monday. People have their work done over the weekend and there aren't usually any school events on Monday. The only thing I do is tell them they can date their check for Friday - get more sales that way. I let my hosts pick the best day for them though.

Last edited:
Isn't it weird how different nights seem to have bigger crowds for different people? Honestly, I really do have my biggest shows on Sunday afternoons, with Saturday evenings being second.

I have 4 shows in 4 days this week, (Thur, Fri,Sat,and Sun) not to mention my Friday and Saturday shows are in my hometown, 3 hours away !! Oh Boy, this should be interesting!!!!!

I have yet to be brave enough to schedule two shows no one day...

One weekend I did a show on Friday and then a fair and a show on Saturday. BOTH shows were over $1000! I love that kind of schedule! Good luck - and pace yourself!

Good luck Lamar. I did the same thing before National. I worked a booth Saturday and Sunday until tear down and didn't get to sleep until 2 AM, left for plane at 5 AM. But, was it worth it!! I booked six at the fair.

Good Luck Lamar! I would love to have two shows in one day. I am going to try that next chance I get.

I've never done more than two shows in two days let alone two shows in one day!!! Good luck! The commission will be worth it!!!

Related to Friday Night Show with 2 Saturday Shows? What Was I Thinking?! :eek:

1. What is the "Friday Night Show with 2 Saturday Shows" event?

The "Friday Night Show with 2 Saturday Shows" event is a promotional event held by Pampered Chef where consultants can showcase and sell the latest products and recipes to their customers. It usually consists of a live cooking demonstration on Friday night followed by two additional shows on Saturday.

2. How can I attend the "Friday Night Show with 2 Saturday Shows" event?

To attend the "Friday Night Show with 2 Saturday Shows" event, you can either contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to find out if they are hosting an event or check the company's website for a list of upcoming events in your area.

3. Do I need to bring anything to the "Friday Night Show with 2 Saturday Shows" event?

No, you do not need to bring anything to the event. Pampered Chef consultants will provide all the necessary materials for the cooking demonstration and will have products available for purchase if you are interested.

4. Can I bring a friend or family member to the "Friday Night Show with 2 Saturday Shows" event?

Yes, you are more than welcome to bring a friend or family member to the event. It's a great opportunity to introduce them to Pampered Chef and have a fun night together.

5. Is there a cost to attend the "Friday Night Show with 2 Saturday Shows" event?

No, there is no cost to attend the event. It's completely free to attend and enjoy the cooking demonstration and learn more about Pampered Chef products. However, if you decide to make a purchase, there will be products available for sale at the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmelody
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
sherylscooking
Replies